Motivation

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
What gets your motor runnin' as far as music goes? For me, it's anything from the Rocky IV soundtrack, as well as some Journey songs, Iron Maiden, Scorpions. Anything with motivating and 'never quit' lyrics gets me going. You?

What gets your motor runnin' as far as music goes? For me, it's anything from the Rocky IV soundtrack, as well as some Journey songs, Iron Maiden, Scorpions. Anything with motivating and 'never quit' lyrics gets me going. You?

In high school...we listened to the Allen-Parsons Project before a game.
Of course, when we played basketball, the kids liked to use rap for some reason. Can't imagine why though..:rolleyes:
I also remember "Welcome to the Jungle"
Metallica was good also.

What kind of motivation? You mean get you into that overly-aggressive need meds mindset? Or just some workout music?

I work out to Skynyrd, Van Halen, a few 80s heavy metal comps ...

If I just want to get pissed real quick I put on the rap-is-crap station for about 2 minutes.:evil:

What kind of motivation? You mean get you into that overly-aggressive need meds mindset? Or just some workout music?

I work out to Skynyrd, Van Halen, a few 80s heavy metal comps ...

If I just want to get pissed real quick I put on the rap-is-crap station for about 2 minutes.:evil:

LOLOLOL.

Forum List

Back