Mothers Day

My mother actually bought me clothes today which she never does except for a sweater maybe at christmas. She knows I am broke and cannot buy any spring clothes. She said they were from my son for mother's day. It made my day.

Just got back from brunch with my kids. My daughter brought me a HUGE basket of flowers! Nice day.

Nice share Luissa!
thanks, I have a very good mom. As soon as I get my loan check I plan on taking her to see her family in Boise. I told her I would pay for the gas down and back. In my car that will be about 70 bucks if not less. I also bought her some chocolate because that was about all I could afford.

Know what is another really cool thing that you can afford?

Invite your mom over for some homemade chow and some time with you.

Sharing a meal with someone you love is the highest expression of love.

Know what is another really cool thing that you can afford?

Invite your mom over for some homemade chow and some time with you.

Sharing a meal with someone you love is the highest expression of love.
My dad actually made my mom and I french toast this morning because I couldn't go to the big family get together. My dad makes the best french toast you will ever have, many have tried to dupilcate it and have failed, my dad can't make chicken right to save his life but french toast I believe he is the master at.
I spend a lot of time with my mom though, she is probably my best friend now that I am older.

Forum List

Back