Happy Mother's Day to me~!

I want LOTS of loot dammmmit!

:D :p:

most is not good enough.

I want it ALL DAMNIT!

ALL OF IT! MINE MINE MINE!

:D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers that are here at the USMB. Wishing you a happy and wonderful Mothers day.

Thank you!!

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!!

I had a great mother's day - got lots of loot, lots of coffee, lots of pampering and lots of love.

:)

(damn, I MUST rock!) :cof:

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers that are here at the USMB. Wishing you a happy and wonderful Mothers day.

Thank you Biker!! That was nice.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies on board!!! Kick back and relax,even though I didn't(packing for new house)!:D :) :D :)

Happy moms day to all the mothers and a very special holiday wish to RWA's mom. That woman carries a heavy burden through life.

well, I had a wonderful mother's day - I hope that all the other moms, grandmas, stepmoms, aunts, and 2nd moms had one at least half if not as wonderful as mine!

First, I woke up to a wonderful espresso fresh from starbucks. Then (after braving the crowds) Duane brought me my 2 favorite things from IHOP - BROUGHT IT TO ME - IE I DID NOT HAVE TO GET OUT OF MY PJ's! YAY ME! YAY DK!

Then, My kids and he gave me gifts. Gifts = Loot.
I got a beautiful pair of platinum earrings and a necklace set that ive wanted forever. They are diamond studs and the necklace is the kind that is so everywhere right now lol - it has 3 diamonds signifying past, present and future. Gorgeous!
Then, I was off to the nail place where I had a manicure and pedicure and then to the tanning salon.

After I got home and watched charmed (of course lol - cant miss that when its a new episode) I had a LONG bath while reading a book UNINTERRUPTED. WOW - how cool is that? That rates right up there with the diamonds in my opinion!

That was my mother's day!

Now, being the greedy person that I am, why cant I have a day like that about 2-3 times a week?????

:cof:

I had the best Mother's Day!

After the second night of being sick, my son crawled into bed with me at 1:30 a.m. all cranky, coughing and throwing up. I spent about an hour trying to make him better. At about 4:30 or 5 a.m. he suddenly sat up and said

"AHH, Happy Mother's Day Mommy!"

And then promptly fell back asleep.

At which point, I dried my eyes and went to sleep to be woken up by my husband serving me breakfast in bed!!!!!

I spent the rest of the day eating and doing nothing!!!!

Woo hoo...best day ever!!!!!

Hope all you mothers had a great day!!! You guys have the most difficult but most rewarding job there is. I had a necklace designed and made for my sweetie with the boys birthstones, emeralds and peridot with a few diamonds thrown in for good measure. Made dinner for my wife, my mother and the boys. Boy did I rack up some serious points. Probably will get to play golf a few times without any problem now!!!!

Originally posted by OCA
Happy moms day to all the mothers and a very special holiday wish to RWA's mom. That woman carries a heavy burden through life.

You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back