Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

Tranny (1).jpeg

Any approach to the issue that allowed the child to develop free of trauma and self doubt into a fully functioning adult who is comfortable in his own skin and free of stigma.

Encouraging a boy to believe he's a girl, or vice versa, certainly will never accomplish that. Pandering to delusional mental illness only makes it worse.

5_CATERS_MEET_THE_11_YEAR_OLD_DRAG_QUEEN_06-768x1024.jpg

Meet the 11-year-old drag queen who transforms society’s expectations of women into hyper-feminised looks - Caters News Agency

This is a little boy.

Look what they've done to him.
Apparently you did not bother to read what I posted on the theories of causes of transgenderism. It's clear that you prefer to wallow in ignorance and avoid any information that challenges you pre conceived ideas. But just incase you decide that you don't want to be an ignoramus all of you life, here is more

Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity

Any approach to the issue that allowed the child to develop free of trauma and self doubt into a fully functioning adult who is comfortable in his own skin and free of stigma.

Encouraging a boy to believe he's a girl, or vice versa, certainly will never accomplish that. Pandering to delusional mental illness only makes it worse.

Meet the 11-year-old drag queen who transforms society’s expectations of women into hyper-feminised looks - Caters News Agency

This is a little boy.

What is depicted here is child exploitation and abuse and it has nothing to do with the story about the boy that I posted, This is just more of your dishonest and hysterical horseshit. And there is plenty of this shit going on that involves straight and cisgender children.

Not honest? Really? Did the person that I was responding to not say what he said? Other have talked about mental health but in what context. It is almost entirely about treating a delusion or something to that effect and almost never about being supportive and helping them to discover themselves and to be comfortable with themselves-as this boys mother is doing.

you dont do that by supporting their delusions,,,that only makes it worse,,

this mother is doing the wrong thing,,

The wrong thing? What should she do? Reject him? Shame him? Tell he to just get over it? Is it possible that you are really that ignorant and insensitive. It is because of attitudes like yours that a lot of those young people wind up dead.
they end up dead because people allow them to continue their delusions and they cant take it anymore and kill themselves,,,

so its you and those that think like you that are doing the harm,,,
More willful ignorance. You are so threatened by the possibility that there is more to being trans than a delusion that you stick your head way up that smelly place where the sun don't shine.
who said I feel threatened???

I just want sick people to get help,,,
Then by all means, no one is stopping you from getting help. Don't tell me that you are not fearful of learning about the topic>

Your concluding that it is a mental illness while ignoring the science behind the transgender issue calls into question your own level of functioning.

science says a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl,,,
Willful ignorance.
For someone who claims to not be gay why do you start so many gay threads?
Have dick is a guy. Don't have a dick, ain't a guy.
This thread is about gay? Where does that story mention gay?
Don't be dense.
OH?? How exactly am I being dense??

This is a little boy.

Apparently you did not bother to read what I posted on the theories of causes of transgenderism. It's clear that you prefer to wallow in ignorance and avoid any information that challenges you pre conceived ideas. But just incase you decide that you don't want to be an ignoramus all of you life, here is more

1. Liberals/Democrats treat reality….and truth…in the same way vampires treat a cross.

“The truth is that my sex change to nonbinary was a medical and scientific fraud.
sex change isn’t real.
I do not have any disorders of sexual development. All of my sexual confusion was in my head. I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, [Liberal ] doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

All I needed to do was switch over my hormone operating fuel and get my penis turned into a vagina. Then I’d be the same as any other woman. That’s the fantasy the transgender community sold me. It’s the lie I bought into and believed."

2. What course of action would sane folks, not Liberals or Democrats, take?

“A sensible magistrate would have politely told me no and refused to sign such an outlandish legal request. “Gender is just a concept. Biological sex defines all of us,” that person would have said.” I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

Clearly, Democrats/Liberals should never.....NEVER.....be in a position of power or authority. They are an existential detriment to America and western civilization.

==========================================================

3. “In January 2019, unable to advance the fraud for another single day, I reclaimed my male birth sex. The weight of the lie on my conscience was heavier than the value of the fame I’d gained from participating in this elaborate swindle.

Two fake gender identities couldn’t hide the truth of my biological reality.

There is no third gender or third sex. Like me, intersex people are either male or female. Their condition is the result of a disorder of sexual development, and they need help and compassion.

I played my part in pushing forward this grand illusion. I’m not the victim here. My wife, daughter, and the American taxpayers are—they are the real victims.”
I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

4. Sooo…..what have we learned from this sad odyssey?

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

you dont do that by supporting their delusions,,,that only makes it worse,,

this mother is doing the wrong thing,,

The wrong thing? What should she do? Reject him? Shame him? Tell he to just get over it? Is it possible that you are really that ignorant and insensitive. It is because of attitudes like yours that a lot of those young people wind up dead.
they end up dead because people allow them to continue their delusions and they cant take it anymore and kill themselves,,,

More willful ignorance. You are so threatened by the possibility that there is more to being trans than a delusion that you stick your head way up that smelly place where the sun don't shine.

Then by all means, no one is stopping you from getting help. Don't tell me that you are not fearful of learning about the topic>
youre the one that lacks not just education on the topic but also a solution that wont do more harm than good

youre the one that lacks not just education on the topic but also a solution that wont do more harm than good

They have been trained to parrot anything their masters say, no matter how absurd, or if they said the very opposite six months ago.

Like trained seals, or good Germans.

This is a little boy.

1. Liberals/Democrats treat reality….and truth…in the same way vampires treat a cross.

“The truth is that my sex change to nonbinary was a medical and scientific fraud.
sex change isn’t real.
I do not have any disorders of sexual development. All of my sexual confusion was in my head. I should have been treated. Instead, at every step, [Liberal ] doctors, judges, and advocacy groups indulged my fiction.

All I needed to do was switch over my hormone operating fuel and get my penis turned into a vagina. Then I’d be the same as any other woman. That’s the fantasy the transgender community sold me. It’s the lie I bought into and believed."

“A sensible magistrate would have politely told me no and refused to sign such an outlandish legal request. “Gender is just a concept. Biological sex defines all of us,” that person would have said.” I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham.

Clearly, Democrats/Liberals should never.....NEVER.....be in a position of power or authority. They are an existential detriment to America and western civilization.

3. “In January 2019, unable to advance the fraud for another single day, I reclaimed my male birth sex. The weight of the lie on my conscience was heavier than the value of the fame I’d gained from participating in this elaborate swindle.

There is no third gender or third sex. Like me, intersex people are either male or female. Their condition is the result of a disorder of sexual development, and they need help and compassion.

I played my part in pushing forward this grand illusion. I’m not the victim here. My wife, daughter, and the American taxpayers are—they are the real victims.”

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Mistakes are made. I would have to know a lot more about this case to make a judgement. I would like to hear from the medical professionals .This person clearly had some serious emotional issue and probobly should have been stopped.

In any case it does not negate the mounting evidence that there is a biological/ genetic component to it, and the fact that most transsexual people are not insane and know what they want.

Last edited:
Not honest? Really? Did the person that I was responding to not say what he said? Other have talked about mental health but in what context. It is almost entirely about treating a delusion or something to that effect and almost never about being supportive and helping them to discover themselves and to be comfortable with themselves-as this boys mother is doing.

To think that a girl is a boy is delusional and insane.

This is a little boy.

sex change isn’t real.

Mistakes are made. I would have to know a lot more about this case to make a judgement. I would like to hear from the medical professionals .This person clearly had some serious emotional issue and probobly should have been stopped.

In any case it does not negate the mounting evidence that there is a biological/ genetic component to it, and the fact that most transsexual people are not insane and know what they want.

.A perennial mistake that folks make is awarding an undeserved objectivity, trustworthiness and/or ability to make decisions for the entire public. Nowhere is this more evident that that awarded to politicians, economists, bureaucrats, and weathermen. But awarding same to those nominally known as ‘scientists’ and 'medical professionals' is surely a close second. Biases, preferences, politics and credit card debt all enter ‘scientist’s’ claims as do they any average citizen.

Wise up.....it's all politics.

Here.....facts:

“ Transgender individuals have a suicide rate of ~45% vs. the ~1.2% rate in the general population.” A Christian Doctor In Our Brave New Trans World

“Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.”
Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

“We do know that the lifetime suicide attempt rate for transgender people is extraordinarily high.[1] [2] We also know that post transition, mental health comorbidities remain high....
[1] https://transequality.org/sites/...

[2] http://www.thetaskforce.org/stat...

[3] Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-s...who-have-transitioned-vs-those-who-have-noted risk of suicide.[3]

“The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9–8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0–3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

Conclusions

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.” Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

More willful ignorance. You are so threatened by the possibility that there is more to being trans than a delusion…

There is nothing more to being trans than a delusion.

A boy is not, and never will be, a girl.

A girl is not, and never will be, a boy.

And there is something seriously, seriously wrong with anyone who doesn't know the difference, or who denies the difference.

They have been trained to parrot anything their masters say, no matter how absurd, or if they said the very opposite six months ago.

I have no masters

It's anti-scientific, batshit-crazy bullshit, nothing more.

There is no good reason for any sane person to treat it as anything other than that.

This is a little boy.

Why would we want to read some fags opinion?

This is a little boy.

sex change isn’t real.

In any case it does not negate the mounting evidence that there is a biological/ genetic component to it,

Mental illness often has a biological/ genetic component to it.

I have no masters

You mean you believe all the propaganda on your own?

Did you cook up that transgender idea in that 'EasyBake Oven' of your mind?

You know that's not so......you simply fall in lock-step line with the other losers.

science says a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl,,,
Willful ignorance.
For someone who claims to not be gay why do you start so many gay threads?
Have dick is a guy. Don't have a dick, ain't a guy.
This thread is about gay? Where does that story mention gay?
Don't be dense.
OH?? How exactly am I being dense??
trans, gay they're all the same; Genetic freaks of nature.

Forum List

Back