Mother sues city/cop/neighbor after being arrested for letting kids play outside

even if she were not in the front yard watching them....we used to play outside all the time when I was young and my mom was not watching out the window every second....? Is it against the law for children to play outside unsupervised now in some states? Or was it due to the scooters that they thought they had a case against her? this is just madness, that I will never understand???

even if she were not in the front yard watching them....we used to play outside all the time when I was young and my mom was not watching out the window every second....? Is it against the law for children to play outside unsupervised now in some states? Or was it due to the scooters that they thought they had a case against her? this is just madness, that I will never understand???

I am sure it had to do with the motorized play toys. I am also sure it was a neighbor with a grudge. What baffles me is the cops did not investigate, they just showed up and arrested her. I wasn't aware that was proper police procedure anywhere. Further the District Attorneys office did no investigation before agreeing to charge her, that is incompetence. But it is probably driven by events like Zimmerman, where the cops investigated and the District Attorney realized they had no case so did not charge. To be one upped by the press and the Fed.

Shoot if you get arrested for letting your kids play outside these days . My parents would have been in jail for a life time because when I was younger we would leave in the morning and not come home until the street lights would come on . Only to go home to eat or drink.. The motor scooters those kids were riding were motorized skate boards. Not like street bikes.. I would sue the city if they did this to me and then sue my neighbor for stress and my court cost for calling the cops ..

Forum List

Back