Mother sues city/cop/neighbor after being arrested for letting kids play outside

This is the second case I've heard of where a mother was arrested because her children were playing outside! How many times does it happen that we don't hear about?

Mom sues police over arrest | News - Home

So glad I don't live near any nosy ass neighbors..

You and this mother are clearly under the misguided assumption that you know what's best for you and your family. Not the case. THEY know what's best for everyone else...the neighbor, the cops, the district attorney, and the central planners that created the laws that allowed this arrest to be made.

wtf is wrong with this country???? Child abandonment cause her kids played outside supposedly unsupervised? omg, the level of retarded on this takes the cake. Kids are fucking suppose to play outside and 6 and 9 are more than old enough to do so unsupervised! Good for her for suing, hope she cleans up.

The nosy neighbor should be shoved into the deep end of a swimming pool. omg, I'd go ballistic if this happened to me. :mad:

Insane. Wouldn't you think that cops would be a bit smarter then this, I mean come'on.

She deserves to be reimbursed for all legal bills and at least $1 billion in punitive damages. The officer involved should also be fired, sterilized, lobotomized, and institutionalized.

I hope finds out who the neighbor is and dumps sewage on their doorstep.

They know who the neighbor is, the media asked her for a comment which she refused to give. Pretty hateful person for using somebody's children to get at them. I used to see that behavior in a small town I lived in many times. It was almost like a sport to call CPS (Child protective Services) on people who someone had a grudge agaisnt and CPS would fall for it every time. In this particular incident one would think that the cop and the district attorneys office would have been a whole lot smarter.

We had this happen here. My nephew was playing in the park unattended at about 10 years old. He's now 19 and hasn't played outside in 9 years. No one was arrested but my dad let the cop have it by saying the kid will never play outside again. You're first encounter with the police at 10 years old shouldn't be from the back seat of a squad car.

God I don't like cops...

Forum List

Back