mother sells 5 yr old to perverts....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities have suspended their search for a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother, who is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

mal left out

Late Saturday, Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse – prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay or obstruct an officer. She is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $51,000 bond.

Chance said that arrest documents say Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Search for missing girl focuses on Lee County :: WRAL.com

the father had custody of the child for most of the little girl's life..then the mother got a job and a house and the father let her have the child...and she sold the child. i cannot begin to understand this or wrap my head around the type of woman who would do this.

With you there Bones, many emotions arise from reading that story, none of them are particularly pleasant. I simply hope the child is found unharmed. From there the justice system must do its job.

the story was local to fayetteville which is where i grew up much of the time....it has gone national....
they are searching for her around carolina trace....i know the area....they are looking for a body...its a kudzu mess in the area they are searching...okay i am assuming they are looking for a body....

i really dont know how to react to this story of this woman. i just cant imagine the type of person that would do this. it is beyond me.

sgt this should be big news in your area .... i think they know who she sold the child to...that is so hard to type...they have videos of the man with the child.

And what is even more disturbing is, how many of these 'bastads' have already gotten away with this kind of abuse?

Sometimes I cannot get over how genetically flawed the human DNA is. These kinds of stories sends chills through my spine, thinking of the terror, abuse and pain that these little kids must be enduring.

I agree with one of the posters, that woman should be beaten until she discloses where this child is, I just do not have any mercy for those who do this and like crimes against humanity. I guess wanting this action to be used makes me just as 'DNA Flawed", but one has to feel the rage against those who do this.

And what is even more disturbing is, how many of these 'bastads' have already gotten away with this kind of abuse?

Sometimes I cannot get over how genetically flawed the human DNA is. These kinds of stories sends chills through my spine, thinking of the terror, abuse and pain that these little kids must be enduring.

I agree with one of the posters, that woman should be beaten until she discloses where this child is, I just do not have any mercy for those who do this and like crimes against humanity. I guess wanting this action to be used makes me just as 'DNA Flawed", but one has to feel the rage against those who do this.

Couldn't agree more.

Harming an innocent child has to be the most horrific thing a person does, and there should be a hell here on earth for those that do it. Make their pain 1000 times worse than what they put the child they harm through. I am sick to my stomach just thinking about this little girl, and all the other children out there we don't know about yet.

Couldn't agree more.

Harming an innocent child has to be the most horrific thing a person does, and there should be a hell here on earth for those that do it. Make their pain 1000 times worse than what they put the child they harm through. I am sick to my stomach just thinking about this little girl, and all the other children out there we don't know about yet.

Shake on that, Sis.

How long before we get to hear from the folks that suggest 'restorative justice' ?

If convicted.. this is the type of crime where we as a society should expand the punishment of execution

I agree 100%, no plea bargains no nuttin, take'em out back, and do what they did to those kids for a few couple days, then put them on an 8PM Prime time special....then see what 2 lbs of C4 can do.

Yes, this kind of rage does bring out the negative DNA in us doesn't it?

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities have suspended their search for a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother, who is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

mal left out

Late Saturday, Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse – prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay or obstruct an officer. She is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $51,000 bond.

Chance said that arrest documents say Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Search for missing girl focuses on Lee County :: WRAL.com

the father had custody of the child for most of the little girl's life..then the mother got a job and a house and the father let her have the child...and she sold the child. i cannot begin to understand this or wrap my head around the type of woman who would do this.

I always thought the death penalty should apply to sexual predators that target children. That "mother" should be shot. The authorities should let the father shoot her.

There truly are ghouls that walk among us disguised in human form...... bind this creature to a dead tree in the deep woods and let the amimals pick at her.

The update has had me in the dumps since i heard it:( The dad is going to need all the prayers he can get, as he will probably blame himself. He seems like the kind of dad that other kids would want. I don't even want to talk about the devils who did this, I'm already worked up as it is!

Horrible Stories! Scumbag bitch! I would kill for my children and do anything for them! If you don't feel the same don't keep them (not meaning abortion) rather adoption.

People are just EVIL! I hope she ends up in hell!

The mother and the things that bought her are no more than animals, that have turned rabid, as such, a single bullet to the head and burn the bodies, so the disease doesn't spread.
Prayers for the child, she will feel no more pain and for the father that he find some peace, eventually.

The mother and the things that bought her are no more than animals, that have turned rabid, as such, a single bullet to the head and burn the bodies, so the disease doesn't spread.
Prayers for the child, she will feel no more pain and for the father that he find some peace, eventually.

I will volunteer to purchase the bullet, hell I'd even pull the trigger.

Forum List

Back