Mother said FBI was in constant contact with her and her son!

I didn't say it was mentioned. I said you were an Islam apologist. Doctor, heal thyself. Read for content; don't go with what the voices tell you. Sometimes the voices lie.

The important thing is that everyone now sees the need for drastic law enforcement measures that effect the public at large -- like multiple citywide lock-downs, official orders to only answer the door to law enforcement agents (who then could freely search your house and property) and to turn off all cellphones in the area, and last but not least, all the paramilitary equipment and personnel roaming public streets.

It's just a shame that the powers that be didn't get the chance to deploy drones for a potential kill strike.

Since it doesn't always come across in translation, the quoted post was intended as sarcasm.

Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup - YouTube

“He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. “They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

According to Business Insider, the FBI will soon make public its relationship with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had any previous contact.

On Friday afternoon, however, Mother Jones reported the FBI has already admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev two years ago, according to CBS News. “The agency conducted the interview at the request of a so-far unnamed foreign government, CBS says, to see if the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist ties — but their search turned up none,” writes Hannah Levintova.

Seems like the government let this happen. Although her kids are far from innocent, the government knew before and after this tragedy occurred.

How long before we invade Iran under false pretenses?

Oooookay, so you're a conspiracy nut job........ got it...... I'll tell the nurse to get the meds ready...... :thup:
Oh and what color straight jacket would you prefer?

I didn't say it was mentioned. I said you were an Islam apologist. Doctor, heal thyself. Read for content; don't go with what the voices tell you. Sometimes the voices lie.

I see-- so within this conspiracy theory thread where people plug their own fantasies into current events, you're plugging your own fantasies into my posts.

Must be a lot of work to be an asinine control freak. I wouldn't want that job. :cuckoo:
"Sometimes the voices lie" indeed. Thing is, you're not required to.

Hope you're able to learn Korean, since English isn't working out.

I see-- so within this conspiracy theory thread where people plug their own fantasies into current events, you're plugging your own fantasies into my posts.

Must be a lot of work to be an asinine control freak. I wouldn't want that job. :cuckoo:

Uh huh.

:lame2:

Uh huh.

:lame2:

That's good, your up to grunting and aspirations at the same time! Won't be long before you can move on to "consonants". Down the road we may even get into recognizing the difference between words that are there (like terrorism) and words that are not there (like Islam).

That's when we get into deep areas like "reality".

It's a big step.

Let's look at this rationally. After the Sandy Hook Horror, the NRA knew it needed to get the focus off of guns. Desperate, they recruited two young men to bomb the finish line at the Boston Marathon on Patriots Day. The proof, both were trained in automatic weapons fire and assassination by the NRA. In fact they were brainwashed to believe they were the true patriots.

How can any rational conspiracy nut believe differently?

Here's how you do it with a nut case like you
:cuckoo:
Unsubscribe

I'm convinced you're not very bright. That being a given, let me leave you with a hint. My intent was to ridicule those who post conspiracy theories. In fact I'll respond to you personally, since you're the only one not to get it: I DON'T BELIEVE THE NRA WAS INVOLVED IN THE BOMBING IN BOSTON ON MONDAY.

Now be a good boy and go count your guns, make sure Obama didn't sneak in and take a few of them. Better check all those 100-round magazines too, the black helicopter might appear at anytime.

New Topics

Forum List

Back