Mother of the Year

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WTVC-TV) - A 4-year-old boy, beer in hand, is accused of stealing Christmas presents from his neighbors. It's a strange story, but also a sad one.

April Wright is 21 years old and is going through a divorce with her husband who is in jail. She says she is not sure how her 4-year-old managed to get out of the house, open a beer, and steal the neighbors presents from under their tree. Now she's just glad he's okay and says she won't let it happen again.

The child, Hayden Wright, was found around 1:45 am Tuesday, wandering the streets of his neighborhood. In a police reports, officers said he was wearing a little girl's dress and drinking a beer. The police report says the child had to be taken to the hospital to be treated for alcohol consumption.

Drunk Four Year Old Steals Christmas Presents | year, old, christmas - Local News - WTVC NewsChannel 9: Chattanooga News, Weather, Radar, Sports, Lottery

Let's see. The kid is four and the mother is 21. Father is in jail. Hmmm. This child has a bright future....:evil:

Another contender.....

A mother posted messages on Twitter as rescue workers tried to save her dying son.
Shellie Ross, who is in her 30s, sent out ‘tweets’ to the social networking site just minutes after two-year-old Bryson was found floating face down in the family’s swimming pool.
As paramedics tried to revive him, Ross, who used the online name ‘Military-Mom’, posted the note: ‘Please pray like never before, my 2 yr old fell in the pool.’

Read more: Mother sparks outrage by tweeting as rescue workers try to save dying two-year-old son | Mail Online

When you read the story, it says she tweeted it BEFORE calling 911. Oh. My. God.

Last edited:
What a sad story about the little boy stealing Christmas gifts and wandering around drinking beer. I saw a news clip of an interview with the mother - the little boy misses his dad so much he's trying to commit a crime so he will be locked up with his dad. I saw a picture of the child before they blurred his face out - he's a cute little thing.

I think the mother could use some parenting skills and maybe they both should have some kind of counseling to reassure the little boy. After the first runaway attempt she should have put locks inside her doors that the child couldn't reach or unlock.

How dare anyone tell me how to raise my children!!!!
I will just home school em.
Just saying how it is with most people.

Forum List

Back