Mother of the Year

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chanel, Dec 18, 2009.

1. chanel

chanel Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Drunk Four Year Old Steals Christmas Presents | year, old, christmas - Local News - WTVC NewsChannel 9: Chattanooga News, Weather, Radar, Sports, Lottery

Let's see. The kid is four and the mother is 21. Father is in jail. Hmmm. This child has a bright future....:evil:

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Another contender.....

A mother posted messages on Twitter as rescue workers tried to save her dying son.
    Shellie Ross, who is in her 30s, sent out ‘tweets’ to the social networking site just minutes after two-year-old Bryson was found floating face down in the family’s swimming pool.
    As paramedics tried to revive him, Ross, who used the online name ‘Military-Mom’, posted the note: ‘Please pray like never before, my 2 yr old fell in the pool.’

Read more: Mother sparks outrage by tweeting as rescue workers try to save dying two-year-old son | Mail Online

When you read the story, it says she tweeted it BEFORE calling 911. Oh. My. God.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  3. Granny

Granny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,270
    What a sad story about the little boy stealing Christmas gifts and wandering around drinking beer. I saw a news clip of an interview with the mother - the little boy misses his dad so much he's trying to commit a crime so he will be locked up with his dad. I saw a picture of the child before they blurred his face out - he's a cute little thing.

I think the mother could use some parenting skills and maybe they both should have some kind of counseling to reassure the little boy. After the first runaway attempt she should have put locks inside her doors that the child couldn't reach or unlock.

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    How dare anyone tell me how to raise my children!!!!
    I will just home school em.
    Just saying how it is with most people.