“Mother of the Lion” – tasked with “purifying their Western minds”

Were all brainwashed, even about this. I do believe some did use suicide bombers but not very common today.

did you mean "we are all brainwashed...." as in
"we're all brainwashed..." You are claiming that
the use of suicide bombers "common" enough for
you? but we are ALL brainwashed about it?----are you brainwashed enough to tie a bomb to
your ass? I am not

Yes we are , or have been, we are whenever we turn on TV and listen to the news. That video on in the OP's article didn't show anything. I would venture to say the girls are fine, we should not speculate.

Side note, we know the sex slave industry is going well, first they get them hooked on drugs and then pimp them out. Is that better, than what we don't even know what these girls are doing. They were not abducted.

"they get them hooked" ??? how do "they" do that? tie them up and inject them with heroin?
It is obvious to me that "WE" know just about as much about these girls as "WE" know about the
"ladies of the night" who walk the streets of major cities in the USA-----and in just about every large city of every shariah shit hole. Of course we do know that suicide girls with bombs tied to their asses are engaged in action-------and they are regarded as HEROINES in mosques-----you seem to have missed that fact--------you have never been in a mosque and know no muslims

Really the Muslim capital is the Us is in Dearborn and we never hear that. The main problems are when bible quoting Christians go and try to preach to them.

Yes they tie them down and shoot heroin into them, you got that right, in the US , Canada all over and its not Muslims doing it.

the Suicide bombings of Muslims has been I suspect greatly exaggerated. Hey we just bomb innocents from the sky, so tell me how that is better.

for a self described health care worker you know absolutely nothing about prostitution in the USA.
Just where is this "medical facility" that employs you------under a rock? You "suspect" based on no information at all?? -----having never met a muslim or anyone from the middle east or from southeast asia? I am very impressed-----
Who is "we" bombing "innocents" from the air? ------the "health care workers" who are your colleagues? The "MUSLIM CAPITAL OF THE
US" ??? oh gee-----the "MUSLIM CAPITAL" of the US--------what is the "MUSLIM CAPITAL"
of Transylvannia????? -------or------Fuji Island?

getting back to "TYING GIRLS UP AND INJECTING THEM WITH HEROIN" how many such "addicts" have you encountered? how many have you treated???

You can see how the coldhearted Penelope cares nothing about the parents whose daughters took off after being brainwashed on social media or at school. Most women (except those like Penelope) would be very disturbed over what has happened to these girls even if these girls are not their own daughters.

I have a great idea for Penelope. I have a feeling that she never did well in life (skinheads rarely do) and a big chance might be awaiting her. She can become a madame in Saudi Arabia fixing up the Saudi men with young girls. Maybe she will do so well that she will be able to open up a cat house in her own palace and even own a purple pimpmobile that her chauffeur
can drive her along the streets looking for new recruits for her cat house.

did you mean "we are all brainwashed...." as in
"we're all brainwashed..." You are claiming that
the use of suicide bombers "common" enough for
you? but we are ALL brainwashed about it?----are you brainwashed enough to tie a bomb to
your ass? I am not

Yes we are , or have been, we are whenever we turn on TV and listen to the news. That video on in the OP's article didn't show anything. I would venture to say the girls are fine, we should not speculate.

Side note, we know the sex slave industry is going well, first they get them hooked on drugs and then pimp them out. Is that better, than what we don't even know what these girls are doing. They were not abducted.

"they get them hooked" ??? how do "they" do that? tie them up and inject them with heroin?
It is obvious to me that "WE" know just about as much about these girls as "WE" know about the
"ladies of the night" who walk the streets of major cities in the USA-----and in just about every large city of every shariah shit hole. Of course we do know that suicide girls with bombs tied to their asses are engaged in action-------and they are regarded as HEROINES in mosques-----you seem to have missed that fact--------you have never been in a mosque and know no muslims

Really the Muslim capital is the Us is in Dearborn and we never hear that. The main problems are when bible quoting Christians go and try to preach to them.

Yes they tie them down and shoot heroin into them, you got that right, in the US , Canada all over and its not Muslims doing it.

the Suicide bombings of Muslims has been I suspect greatly exaggerated. Hey we just bomb innocents from the sky, so tell me how that is better.

for a self described health care worker you know absolutely nothing about prostitution in the USA.
Just where is this "medical facility" that employs you------under a rock? You "suspect" based on no information at all?? -----having never met a muslim or anyone from the middle east or from southeast asia? I am very impressed-----
Who is "we" bombing "innocents" from the air? ------the "health care workers" who are your colleagues? The "MUSLIM CAPITAL OF THE
US" ??? oh gee-----the "MUSLIM CAPITAL" of the US--------what is the "MUSLIM CAPITAL"
of Transylvannia????? -------or------Fuji Island?

getting back to "TYING GIRLS UP AND INJECTING THEM WITH HEROIN" how many such "addicts" have you encountered? how many have you treated???

You can see how the coldhearted Penelope cares nothing about the parents whose daughters took off after being brainwashed on social media or at school. Most women (except those like Penelope) would be very disturbed over what has happened to these girls even if these girls are not their own daughters.

I have a great idea for Penelope. I have a feeling that she never did well in life (skinheads rarely do) and a big chance might be awaiting her. She can become a madame in Saudi Arabia fixing up the Saudi men with young girls. Maybe she will do so well that she will be able to open up a cat house in her own palace and even own a purple pimpmobile that her chauffeur
can drive her along the streets looking for new recruits for her cat house.

you are absolutely right, sally------Penelope OBVIOUSLY gets a vicarious thrill from the perversions enacted by ISIS ------lots of perverts satisfy their "NEEDS" in such a manner

Forum List

Back