Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

Why is that?

Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that.

You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack.

His mother said we can't talk about him, so a public figure murdered by Hillary Clinton is off bounds now. Yeah, wow, you're an intellectual powerhouse there, Milhouse

Fuck off, you have no empathy, that means anything you post about anyone is shaped by the mental illness you suffer. I have no empathy for assholes, most mentally ill patients are harmless, you on the other hand are both perfidious, iniquitous and mendacious.

Dude, you ARE an asshole, cut the hypocrisy. You support the political whoring of Sheehan's son but not Stevens' son. You're a lying, full of shit partisan political whore who wants free shit and has no shame in how you go about getting it

It's "Sir" or Mr. Catcher to you. Don't forget it.

Sure, Sir Asshole, Mr. dick Catcher. Today's a heavy flaming day for you, isn't it, gay boy?
kaz is taking it up the butt today and loving it. The fact is Stevens' mom said to "shut up", and the far right is pissing on its boots.

First, you don't know how to use quote marks. Maybe a course in remedial English would help you out, Jake. But you don't use quote marks for paraphrases.

And second, the only ones throwing a rod over what Stevens' mother said are you leftists. I'm in the not giving a shit category. No one's mother gets to say not to mention their son who was a public figure in a national event where our Secretary of State murdered him and the President tried to cover it up.

I do find you to be a comic idiot though for your disingenuous attack on conservatives when you totally support the exploitation of Sheehan's son to advance a political cause he opposed

Forum List

Back