Mother of 4 deported

Well to begin with, you're lying when you pretend not to believe that illegals are a financial burden for the rest of us. When you demand "proof" of it, and we get disgusted and refuse to provide it over and over and over again, you will seize on that and screech "you can't prove it!"

Dipshit. Onto ignore you go. Again. I don't know how you got off of it, I've had you on ignore forever. Your'e a waste of time, space and skin. You're derailing your own thread right now with this garbage. The thread OP itself is false narrative and garbage. Adios.
I'm gonna stop you at that first disgustingly dishonest paragraph of yours. I never made any such claims that there were no financial burdens on tax payers. I asked a question and was looking for sources. Post my quote where I said what you claim or STFU.

You implied, by your demand of a *link*, that you didn't believe it. Instead of just addressing the argument, you instead went full stupid, so you didn't have to aua

The disingenuous left.
Lord you are a fucking idiot. These pieces of shit are collecting fucking welfare and free benefits FROM ME because they cannot build a real economy and country - and you're asking if WE are afraid of competition? Go away you fucking idiot asshole, you're a worthless trolling turd.
I'd love to see stats on that. Can you post a study that shows how much they collect in welfare and benefits vs how much they pay in taxes and economic activity?
disingenuous. OP knows such things are impossible to track,. Thus he avoids addressing the issue.
I implied? Oh really, is that the premise of your argument? Well, what you think I was implying is incorrect. I'm pretty direct, if I want to make an argument i'll make one, if I ask a question it is because I want to see what answer i'll get. In this case I fully do recognize that the undocumented in our country are a cost to the tax payers. I was curious what sources the poster had and he provided one. I've seen many one sided reports that only take into account the costs and don't factor in the tax revenue and economic activity that is generated by the same group of people.
There are many things that I disagree with him and you about as far as strategy moving forward with this issue but when it comes to presenting and analyzing facts I am open to it all. I don't play those BS partisan games. You can go crawl back into you cloud of ignorance and ignore me again, from what I remember of you, you don't like to back up your overly emotional and hateful arguments with rational thought and reason.

^^^^Perfect example of hysterical, irrational and emotional non-argument, which is why ppl have you on ignore.
Which part of my argument was irrational? The part where I said l like to discuss evidence, stats and facts? or the part where I recognized the cost and problems cause by illegal immigration in this country? or the part where I said I don't like to play partisan games?
I think the only thing you proved was my last statement about your lack of substance and tendency to respond with overly emotional and hateful blabber. Case in point with your last response.

Horse puckey. When you interrupt the dialogue with demands for nitpicky case studies over incontestable points, you are being disingenuous, and you are failing to make your points. Whatever they might be. I don't know, from the OP that presents the farcical *case* of the poor mom being deported for NO GOOD REASON, leaving her considerable brood, to all of your subsequent posts...you're doing nothing but trying to establish a false narrative.

You probably don't even know you're doing it. I will concede that much. I believe your puzzlement is sincere. You tools have been thoroughly brainwashed to the point you have no idea how to even craft an argument, or how to stick to it.

I'm gonna stop you at that first disgustingly dishonest paragraph of yours. I never made any such claims that there were no financial burdens on tax payers. I asked a question and was looking for sources. Post my quote where I said what you claim or STFU.

You implied, by your demand of a *link*, that you didn't believe it. Instead of just addressing the argument, you instead went full stupid, so you didn't have to aua

The disingenuous left.
I'd love to see stats on that. Can you post a study that shows how much they collect in welfare and benefits vs how much they pay in taxes and economic activity?
disingenuous. OP knows such things are impossible to track,. Thus he avoids addressing the issue.
I implied? Oh really, is that the premise of your argument? Well, what you think I was implying is incorrect. I'm pretty direct, if I want to make an argument i'll make one, if I ask a question it is because I want to see what answer i'll get. In this case I fully do recognize that the undocumented in our country are a cost to the tax payers. I was curious what sources the poster had and he provided one. I've seen many one sided reports that only take into account the costs and don't factor in the tax revenue and economic activity that is generated by the same group of people.
There are many things that I disagree with him and you about as far as strategy moving forward with this issue but when it comes to presenting and analyzing facts I am open to it all. I don't play those BS partisan games. You can go crawl back into you cloud of ignorance and ignore me again, from what I remember of you, you don't like to back up your overly emotional and hateful arguments with rational thought and reason.

^^^^Perfect example of hysterical, irrational and emotional non-argument, which is why ppl have you on ignore.
Which part of my argument was irrational? The part where I said l like to discuss evidence, stats and facts? or the part where I recognized the cost and problems cause by illegal immigration in this country? or the part where I said I don't like to play partisan games?
I think the only thing you proved was my last statement about your lack of substance and tendency to respond with overly emotional and hateful blabber. Case in point with your last response.

Horse puckey. When you interrupt the dialogue with demands for nitpicky case studies over incontestable points, you are being disingenuous, and you are failing to make your points. Whatever they might be. I don't know, from the OP that presents the farcical *case* of the poor mom being deported for NO GOOD REASON, leaving her considerable brood, to all of your subsequent posts...you're doing nothing but trying to establish a false narrative.

You probably don't even know you're doing it. I will concede that much. I believe your puzzlement is sincere. You tools have been thoroughly brainwashed to the point you have no idea how to even craft an argument, or how to stick to it.
Ok, now you are actually presenting rational arguments, i'll give you that. The only narrative I know is from the same story that I posted in the OP. Do I know all the facts which were presented to be true? No, I don't. Do you know them to be false? No you don't, yet you presume to be in the know about a situation that you obviously do not have all the facts about, calling the people who have an opposing point of view or even sympathy for families that go through situations like this, ignorant and stupid. I've made my points pretty clear. 1. Illegal border crossings and visa overstays are problems that need to be addressed, it isn't fair to the people trying to immigrate legally. 2. Deporting 10+ million people is not smart or realistic nor is the "starve them till they leave" tactic. 3. People like you fuel the divide with the insensitive and overly dramatic "criminal leaches that raise crime and drain our bank accounts" narrative. Talk about pushing false and overdramatized narratives... look in the mirror.

Speaking of... what is this false narrative that you think i'm pushing? You've mentioned it a few times.

Forum List

Back