Mother of 4 deported

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Slade3200, Mar 11, 2017.

1. heil hitler

heil hitler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +591
    One of the primary duties as outlined in the Constitution is for the federal government to secure the borders.
    Whether Reagan was lied to, duped, suffered from dementia or any other EXCUSE we have been down this candy assed, lazy road before.
    30M illegals later we are right back here with many WANTING the same shit, before a single brick has been laid.
    I have a novel idea...why dont we focus on the SECURITY portion as outlined in our Constitution before we begin to talk about amnesty.
    Ya know...horse...cart.

2. Tresha91203

Tresha91203 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    He didn't veto amnesty on the promise that the "immigration reform" congress was working on would include securing the border. The President doesn't write laws. Once the lawmakers (both sides) got what they wanted (amnesty), they saw no need to bother with securing the border.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. heil hitler

heil hitler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +591
    Yet you trust congress to secure them this time...prior to amnesty? Do you actually expect them to do anything?
    Immigration was not even in the building where the docket was located for important issues one year ago. Now we should expect Congress to agree to support the Constitution?
    Come now...come on. Fool me once...

4. Tresha91203

Tresha91203 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,559
    I think you have me confused with someone else. I am saying STEP 1 is secure the border. After the last lie, no amnesty discussions at all IMO until the border is secure. Until then, we aren't even done with the last amnesty!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. heil hitler

heil hitler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +591
    I apologize maam, I very well may.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,024
    She was caught sneaking in with a fake visa. It's too bad ICE was so lackadaisical back then, she shouldn't gotten in to begin with, let alone given all this leeway. This case is a perfect example of the MESS immigration enforcement has become. Over the last 2 decades Americans have been sending mixed messages to our government about illegal aliens. I hope all that ambiguity is being clarified NOW. Don't cut deals and otherwise undercut immigration law enforcement. Sorry, but life isn't fair, and WE humans should be more companionate. But after 12 million+ illegals and all their gambits, ruses and lies, that tends to make me a little hard-hearted and cynical. Sorry.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. rhodescholar

rhodescholar BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,853
    But clearly no further along from a standpoint of the political position of the national democraptic party and its partner in this atrocity, the corporate wing of the republican party, both of whom seek to import as many illegals as possible.

First off, there are well over 35 MM illegals, and anything less than mass deportations with massive fines/penalties for employers will act as a message to the rest of the impoverished on this planet - just like after the 1986 disaster - that the doors are closed, unless you can sneak in and then you are good to go.

I do not want illegals to think FOR A NANOSECOND that they are safe in the US, or that they or their families will EVER achieve legal status. They must be deported, and the anchor baby/14th amendment mis-reading crap must be ended.

You claim there is better law enforcement? All I see are the scumbag local fucking officials ordering their police NOT to cooperate with federal agencies like ICE.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. rhodescholar

rhodescholar BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,853
    Most of the sob stories the illegals are spewing to the media and immigration officials/judges are total fucking garbage - they have been coached - who the fuck runs out of a war zone and leaves their kids behind? They bypass 40 other central/south american countries to get to the hated "gringo" US who has better salaries, or in other cases, welfare for those pumping babies out who don't want to work. That might be amongst the most infuriating things about this whole fucking sham; they hate the US like the bastard muslims do - but can't get here fast enough to siphon money/jobs off of the country.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,531

Research into "green energy" repatriation systems is underway.

10. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,485
    Here's another sob story about a poor illegal who didn't get deported....

He managed to get enrolled in ninth grade,where he and a buddy raped a 14 y.o. girl.

Two Illegal Aliens Charged With Raping 14-Year-Old Girl At a Maryland High School

Poor, poor illegals! My heart breaks! I bet those *kids* have kids of their own! What will THEY do when their daddies are deported? Will the rest of the gang pitch in and raise them?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1