Mother Mary is here to stay

Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In no way are they connected or associated with one another
Yet Roman Catholics stand firm on the Catholic faith with no Biblical support.
In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!
(Luke 1:47 Mary declared - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yahoshua who was sinless - never needed a savior or mentioned having a savior.
Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

In the Bible - Mary is not a mediator !

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

How is this in union with the Traditions and Magisterium of the Church ?
Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
Where is the Catholic Faith in the Bible - according to the original Greek
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.
This is very, very opposite and untruthful.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

We know that the Pope is lying and untruthful.

You would not even have that Bible that your read if not for Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. We define Christianity. The rest of Christians are knock offs.

Not surely anymore you don't. How we got from the NT to confessing your sins to priests and worshipping Mary is anyone's guess. Not to mention praying to dead people (!?)

We have lots of Saints, and Mary is the mother of Jesus, are you saying she was not special. Confess your sins to one another. Sins are confessed to a priest, broken laws are confessed to a court. Kind of takes the place of the Sanhedrin.

Jesus Christ is our mediator. We do not need a hierarchy of confession. But the Catholic Church adores its hierarchy, and tragically, we see the foul fruit of that in the sexual abuse scandal....

Why do you pray to Saints? That occultic. It's certainly against Biblical principles, right here:

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead,--Deuteronomy 18:10-11

Hello Ding. - Thank You for posting the Catechismatory Material - I have read this many times.

But the Bible does not confirm the traditions of The Catholic Church nor the Magisterium of the Church.

In
Fact The Bible is against The Catholic Tradition and The Magisterium of the Church .

The Bible says that Mary was rejoiceful and accepting of the fact that Yahoshua was Her - SAVIOR. In the Bible - Mary Needed A Savior!

Yet Mary is excited and ecstatic and rejoicing that Her SPIRIT was happy to be saved by Yahoshua.

It is Yahoshua who was sinless - who never needed a savior and whom the Bible says that - He -was without sin. How can a person who is rejoicing that they have a savior - be sinless ? - Yahoshua saved Mary from what ? - Catholics simply have no answers.

(1 Tim 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Every single last Catholic Teaching is against the entire Bible - in the most blasphemous way.
The Bible is saying one thing and LEADING PEOPLE to believe one thing - while The
Traditions and Magisterium of the Church are being invented in Rome in stages and developments over the years.
manuscripts ?

The entire Book Of Revelation is a Prophecy, Revelation and End Time Forcast Of what is to come and God's plan to save the souls of believers and good people...
But there is no Prophecy, Revelation, and Foreknowledge of a " Catholic Church ':" Of Tradition " Or of a Magisterium of the Church. in the Bible - No Prophecy or plan for Rome or Italy to specifically participate in God's plans - There is absolutely nothing.

Even Mary - The Revelations and Prophecies of the entire Bible do not go beyond mentioning Mary giving birth and receiving her salvation and getting saved and accepting, receiving and rejoicing in Her Savior. - A sinless person does not need a savior.

Yahoshua was sinless - He has no Savior - Mary is excited, rejoicing and thankful for Her savior -- and heads off to the upper room on the day of Pentecost to join those in the upper room who are receiving the Gift Of The Holy Spirit. She is not dispensing the Gifts and ministering. There simply is no Catholic Faith in the Scriptures. The Bible does not unify with the Magisterium and the developing traditions of The Roman Catholic Faith.

Please show me and I will fall to my knees and accept The Roman Catholic Faith today !

It is just like the Pope kissing the Quran and Declaring that the Bible and the Quran are the same and about the same god. - Where is this in the SACRED SCRIPTURE. ?
The Scriptures say that the Quran is a lie and that the god of Islam is a lie as well.

You would not even have that Bible that your read if not for Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. We define Christianity. The rest of Christians are knock offs.

Not surely anymore you don't. How we got from the NT to confessing your sins to priests and worshipping Mary is anyone's guess. Not to mention praying to dead people (!?)

We have lots of Saints, and Mary is the mother of Jesus, are you saying she was not special. Confess your sins to one another. Sins are confessed to a priest, broken laws are confessed to a court. Kind of takes the place of the Sanhedrin.

As to Mary, I have already answered about her. Of course she was special, she was chosen as Jesus' mother. "Blessed among women", the Bible says. But it is sinful to PRAY to her. She was a human just like us. She was not a perpetual virgin and has no special rank other than she was a faithful, blessed woman chosen for a very special purpose.

there is nothing re "the name of ''god"" " that is "new" in the new testament.
The word "abba" is an Aramaic form----meaning--something like "father" ---
but also used as an honorific and a term of affection for important males.
Try to cut the garble, penny-----you are making a fool of yourself. What does
"only have the Babylonian Talmud" mean? It is a good source for understanding just how the Aramaic is used in the NT ------for details ask
a Talmud scholar (aka rabbi) Magda Goebbels is your SAINT

In

manuscripts ?

what takes the place of the Sanhedrin?---------some plaster statues?

In

manuscripts ?

As to Mary, I have already answered about her. Of course she was special, she was chosen as Jesus' mother. "Blessed among women", the Bible says. But it is sinful to PRAY to her. She was a human just like us. She was not a perpetual virgin and has no special rank other than she was a faithful, blessed woman chosen for a very special purpose.

Who says its sinful to pray to her??

In

manuscripts ?

Confessing you sins.

I hope that You understood the fact that I pointed out - That The Original Authors Of The Scriptures who were writing the Books Of The New Testament were making copies and personally passing out their own writings that are called The New Testament Books Of The Bible. - Remember - these authors, personally knew The Lord Yahshua ( IN PERSON )

^^^^^^^ try again whoever wrote the above nonsense -----most of the writers of the NT never met Jesus-----and some did not even speak his
language

In

manuscripts ?

interesting question--------when I was in the first grade (age six) two of my
playmates engaged in a THEOLOGICAL ARGUEMENT------the protestant said BITTERLY " you pray to mary" -------the catholic answered ---"we pray
FOR mary" -------I was clueless

"only have the Babylonian Talmud" mean? It is a good source for understanding just how the Aramaic is used in the NT ------for details ask

Hebrew died long before the first century, when the jews of the bible went to Babylon , and the first century Aramaic was the most popular language. Since the 1900's the Israelites are now relearning Hebrew, trying their best to restart the Israelites, in the US they still speak Yiddish. Funny how you all have to learn Hebrew.

In

manuscripts ?

Confessing you sins.

"confessing you sins" takes the place of the SANHEDRIN? -----sheeeeesh----watta miracle

In

manuscripts ?

She is dead.

The Bible verse I quoted above to you from Deuteronomy. Among others. You want more?

interesting question--------when I was in the first grade (age six) two of my
playmates engaged in a THEOLOGICAL ARGUEMENT------the protestant said BITTERLY " you pray to mary" -------the catholic answered ---"we pray
FOR mary" -------I was clueless

They pray TO Mary, and make no mistake

I hope that You understood the fact that I pointed out - That The Original Authors Of The Scriptures who were writing the Books Of The New Testament were making copies and personally passing out their own writings that are called The New Testament Books Of The Bible. - Remember - these authors, personally knew The Lord Yahshua ( IN PERSON )

^^^^^^^ try again whoever wrote the above nonsense -----most of the writers of the NT never met Jesus-----and some did not even speak his
language

Paul did not meet Jesus but for a revelation, this is true. But very many others did, or talked to those who did. Peter, James, Matthew, among others.

Hebrew died long before the first century, when the jews of the bible went to Babylon , and the first century Aramaic was the most popular language. Since the 1900's the Israelites are now relearning Hebrew, trying their best to restart the Israelites, in the US they still speak Yiddish. Funny how you all have to learn Hebrew.

is that ^^^^^^^ what your catechism whore told you?-------did you know that
FRENCH was very popular as a DAILY SPOKEN LANGUAGE by both the
English and the RUSSIAN aristocracy for centuries? Lots of them knew neither Russian or English There are medical textbooks written by ENGLISHMEN-----only a century ago that come to us
in FRENCH-----some only partially so-------I was so miffed over CRITCHLEY's "parietal lobes"------MACDONALD CRITCHLEY-----written in the early 20th century-------PAGE AFTER PAGE OF FRENCH (I did not stand a
chance------I would have been better off in Spanish or Hebrew----Hebrew never died and even Spanish is relatively unchanged for centuries. I have relatives from families kicked out of spain 500 years ago-----who never stopped speaking Spanish------and writing, speaking, and singing in Hebrew--------they
also do an interesting form of Spanish called LADINO----it is written he Hebrew script and lots of the words are actually hebrew- this language has an extensive literature))

language

Paul did not meet Jesus but for a revelation, this is true. But very many others did, or talked to those who did. Peter, James, Matthew, among others.

Luke never met Jesus and would not have been able to speak to him---
he was a GREEK. John is a PEN NAME of some mushroom galvanized
mystic (not john the Baptist who was UNDOUTEDLY <imo> a real person---in fact one of the most believable characters in the whole story) James is
another shadowy character----or characters. It is neither a Hebrew or Aramaic
name------or any form thereof---it has been tied to "Jacob" ---somehow.
Matthew---based on his use of language is considered to have been a jew----
but his actual relationship to Jesus is legend

language

mystic (not john the Baptist who was UNDOUTEDLY <imo> a real person---in fact one of the most believable characters in the whole story) James is

Sources for these claims please, except in the case of Luke, which I have already conceded.

In

manuscripts ?

Penelope I think it's important to note that I have no animus toward you or almost any Catholics. Many of my husband's family are Catholic and in fact hubby when to a Catholic Jr high and high school, and went through the entire process of confirmation etc. I don't think Catholics are bad people; in fact I think many of them are absolutely God-fearing, Jesus-loving people who are simply doing the best the can, same as the rest of us.

I think it's important to contend for the faith, so that's what I'm doing. And I believe fully that many brothers and sisters that were God-fearing and Jesus-loving will be in Heaven with us on That Day. However, that is in *spite* of what their church teaches, not because of it. That's why I contend.

is that ^^^^^^^ what your catechism whore told you?-------did you know that
FRENCH was very popular as a DAILY SPOKEN LANGUAGE by both the
English and the RUSSIAN aristocracy for centuries? Lots of them knew neither Russian or English There are medical textbooks written by ENGLISHMEN-----only a century ago that come to us
in FRENCH-----some only partially so-------I was so miffed over CRITCHLEY's "parietal lobes"------MACDONALD CRITCHLEY-----written in the early 20th century-------PAGE AFTER PAGE OF FRENCH (I did not stand a
chance------I would have been better off in Spanish or Hebrew----Hebrew never died and even Spanish is relatively unchanged for centuries. I have relatives from families kicked out of spain 500 years ago-----who never stopped speaking Spanish------and writing, speaking, and singing in Hebrew--------they
also do an interesting form of Spanish called LADINO----it is written he Hebrew script and lots of the words are actually hebrew- this language has an extensive literature))

It died out, the Canaanite language, old Hebrew , named after Eber died out around 400 BC after the move to Babylon.

Penelope I think it's important to note that I have no animus toward you or almost any Catholics. Many of my husband's family are Catholic and in fact hubby when to a Catholic Jr high and high school, and went through the entire process of confirmation etc. I don't think Catholics are bad people; in fact I think many of them are absolutely God-fearing, Jesus-loving people who are simply doing the best the can, same as the rest of us.

I think it's important to contend for the faith, so that's what I'm doing. And I believe fully that many brothers and sisters that were God-fearing and Jesus-loving will be in Heaven with us on That Day. However, that is in *spite* of what their church teaches, not because of it. That's why I contend.

I do not go by the law of Moses, in Deuteronomy, or any of the books of the Torah. I am not a jew, whatever that means. The Catholic church is the original Christian religion and you would not have the bible if not for Rome.

language

Sources for these claims please, except in the case of Luke, which I have already conceded.

language

can you be more specific as to which or what you want to consider a "claim"?

Forum List

Back