Mother Mary is here to stay

@there4eyeM
Taz

¿United idiots of America?

God raped Mary.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me? What do you like to hear, although you are not able to hear? You know my answer. No need to repeat endless always only the same totally stupid sentences.

So you agree that Mary was raped. Good for you.

Why is to be an ugly asshole so imporant for you? Means this for you to be "great again"?

Germany was never great.

Your hate against Germans and everyone else who is not an US-American including 80% of all US-Americans is totally unimportant for me, Nazi. You could call by the way the USA also "The German States of America". The German word for German meant some thousand years ago nearly the same as the Latin word "united" means today.

Tell me why you play such a totally stupid game. One man alone is not able to be such an unbelievable idiot.

Last edited:
God raped Mary.

Nazi, why do you still try to speak with me? What do you like to hear, although you are not able to hear? You know my answer. No need to repeat endless always only the same totally stupid sentences.

Why is to be an ugly asshole so imporant for you? Means this for you to be "great again"?

Germany was never great.

Your hate against Germans and everyone else who is not an US-American including 80% of all US-Americans is totally unimportant for me, Nazi. You could call by the way the USA also "The German States of America". The German word for German meant some thousand years ago nearly the same as the Latin word "united" means today.

Tell me why you play such a totally stupid game. One man alone is not able to be such an unbelievable idiot.

Deutschland in English means “we surrender”.

Germany was never great.

For a native English speaker astonishing bad is your German dialect, which you learned once from the Anglos and Saxons. It's a little funny that our English sons and daughters and our US-american grandchildren made two times war against Germany. It's s also funny that the French and the Scandinavians ever made war against Germany. It's a little difficult to find out, whether we are dying out because of all this wounds or on other reasons. And additionally a man like you is for sure not a guarantee for the own survival, the survival of his people nor the survival of all mankind too. Besides that it is not nice to find out that grandchildren try to kill oneself it's also not nice to have to find out that this grandchildren are not able to survive on their own.

Last edited:

Germany was never great.

For a native English speaker astonishing bad is your German dialect, which you learned once from the Anglos and Saxons. It's a little funny that our English sons and daughters and our US-american grandchildren made two times war against Germany. It's s also funny that the French and the Scandinavians ever made war against Germany. It's a little difficult to find out, whether we are dying out because of all this wounds or on other reasons. And additionally a man like you is for sure not a guarantee for the own survival, the survival of his people nor the survival of all mankind too. Besides that it is not nice to find out that grandchildren try to kill oneself it's also not nice to have to find out that this grandchildren are not able to survive on their own.

You guys started the 2 wars, you fucking imbecile.

Germany was never great.

I don't give always to you the same answers to always the same "questions", Nazi. You don't like to hear nor to understand what others say to you. You like to kill. But even if you should be able to kill the truth no one is able to take any profit out of your totally senseless words.

Germany was never great.

I don't give always to you the same answers to always the same "questions", Nazi. You don't like to hear nor to understand what others say to you. You like to kill. But even if you should be able to kill the truth no one is able to take any profit out of your totally senseless words.

Germans suck at war. Bunch of pussies.

So I guess - if I take a view at your lack of a spiritual horizon and your lack of education and knowlegde - it makes not a lot of sense to try to speak with you about Stonehenge, Woodhenge, Bell Beaker culture, Corded ware culture and the resulting Aunjetitzer culture. I was for example astonished how the Aunjetitzer culture ("EU of the bronce age") was able to produce a period of 400 years peace within the heart of Europe. And how came they to the idea to encode the rule for leapyears into the Nebra sky disk? It needs long periods of measurements to be able to find this important rule - but they had no script. And why did they bury this bronce age computer as if it would had been a human being, after the volcanic eruption of Thera, which symbolized also the end of their culture? ...

Last edited:

So I guess - if I take a view at your lack of a spiritual horizon and your lack of education and knowlegde - it makes not a lot of sense to try to speak with you about Stonehenge, Woodhenge, Bell Beaker culture, Corded ware culture and the resulting Aunjetitzer culture. I was for example astonished how the Aunjetitzer culture ("EU of the bronce age") was able to produce a period of 400 years peace within the heart of Europe. And how came they to the idea to encode the rule for leapyears into the Nebra sky disk? It needs long periods of measurements to be able to find this important rule - but they had no script. And why did they bury this bronce age computer as if it would had been a human being, after the volcanic eruption of Thera, which symbolized also the end of their culture? ...

Germans still suck at war.

A man and a woman fuck with each other and the result of this joyful action is a baby, who will suck joyful at the own mothers breast. I guess never anyone will be able to understand why "to fuck" and "to suck" are spearwords in the English language. What makes all this sexism and contempt of mankind with the people in this culture? And why don't know US-Americans the difference between war and peace? Why do they use the word "win" when they are victorious in war? What for heavens sake do you win after a war - if it is not peace? Always only new wars?

Last edited:

A man and a woman fuck with each other and the result of this joyful action is a baby, who will suck joyful at the own mothers breast. I guess never anyone will be able to understand why "to fuck" and "to suck" are spearwords in the English language. What makes all this sexism and contempt of mankind with the people in this culture? And why don't know US-Americans the difference between war and peace? Why do they use the word "win" when they are victorious in war? What for heavens sake do you win after a war - if it is not peace? Always only new wars?

So what man fucked Mary?

So what man fucked Mary?

Counterquestion: Where did you learn never to say anything and to be victortious in this way in all verbal wars without having to show only a little education, knowledge, inteligence, intellect and empathy?

So what man fucked Mary?

Counterquestion: Where did you learn never to say anything and to be victortious in this way in all verbal wars without having to show only a little education, knowledge, inteligence, intellect and empathy?

From reading the Bible... and Mein Kampf.

So what man fucked Mary?

Who likes to read the bible needs a lot of knowledge, specially also respect on history and foreign cultures. And you don't write anything else than always only your own "Mein Krampf".

Last edited:

So what man fucked Mary?

Who likes to read the bible needs a lot of knowledge, specially also respect on history and foreign cultures. And you don't write anything else than always only your own "Mein Krampf".

Germans aren't even allowed to read Mein Kampf because you still can't be trusted.

So what man fucked Mary?

Germans aren't even allowed to read Mein Kampf because you still can't be trusted.

So I guess you ask me why Germans are not allowed to read the book "Mein Krampf" from Adolf Hitler. It's a good idea to ask a German when you like to know something about Germany. So let me give you an answer.

Everyone was always and is today too allowed to read this book. But the Free State of Bavaria owned all rights of the author. And Bavaria allowed no one to publish this book nor to print it. And as far as I know only state libraries and libraries of universities had the right to print and publish this book for the own use - but never for free sale.

The rights of the author exist in Germany up to 70 years after his death. Hitler died in April, 30th, 1945. So since May, 1st, 2015 everyone can print and sell as many books of Hitler as he likes to print and to sell.

But indeed nearly all books of "Mein Krampf" from Hitler, which were printed after world war 2, were a long time of history illegal copies in all countries of the world. The more astonishing thing: Why did "the world" print this totally stupid book in titanic numbers in lots of languages also before 2015 and did never pay for?

Ah - sorry - I forgot: Your nation paid for. Otherwise you would perhaps not be a structural Nazi, who makes everyone in the world angry about the USA.

Last edited:
So what man fucked Mary?

So I guess you ask me why Germans are not allowed to read the book "Mein Krampf" from Adolf Hitler. It's a good idea to ask a German when you like to know something about Germany.

Everyone was always and is allowed to read this book. But the Free State of Bavaria owned all rights of the author. And Bavaria allowed no one to publish this book nor to print it. And as far as I know only state liberaries and liberaries of universities had the right to poreint adn oubhlihs thsi pvook forghtei own use - not for free sale. Indeed nearly all books of "Mein Krampf" from Hitler, which were printed after world war 2, were a long time of history illegal copies in all countries of the world. The rights of the author exist in Germany up to 70 yers after his death. Hitler died in April, 30th, 1945. So since May, 1st, 2015 everyone can print and sell as many book of Hitler as he likes to print and to sell.

The more astonishing thing: Why did "the world" print this totally stupid book in titanic numbers in lots of languages also before 2015 and did never pay for?

See? Bavaria doesn't trust its own people. Then why should we?

So I guess you ask me why Germans are not allowed to read the book "Mein Krampf" from Adolf Hitler. It's a good idea to ask a German when you like to know something about Germany.

Everyone was always and is allowed to read this book. But the Free State of Bavaria owned all rights of the author. And Bavaria allowed no one to publish this book nor to print it. And as far as I know only state liberaries and liberaries of universities had the right to poreint adn oubhlihs thsi pvook forghtei own use - not for free sale. Indeed nearly all books of "Mein Krampf" from Hitler, which were printed after world war 2, were a long time of history illegal copies in all countries of the world. The rights of the author exist in Germany up to 70 yers after his death. Hitler died in April, 30th, 1945. So since May, 1st, 2015 everyone can print and sell as many book of Hitler as he likes to print and to sell.

The more astonishing thing: Why did "the world" print this totally stupid book in titanic numbers in lots of languages also before 2015 and did never pay for?

See? Bavaria doesn't trust its own people. Then why should we?

:21:

Yes, but the word is also to be born again in Yahoshua, The Anointing - who is Holy Spirit Of God.

Forum List

Back