Mother kills son that "failed to learn the Quran"

Hey man. She has a right to believe in it, that's not why I'm upset, I'm upset when she claims her religion is about peace and love, etc. No religion urges war, but Abrahamic religion is very tough and serious, and at least I admit Islam is an Abrahamic religion and God is serious, etc. I like that lifestyle, if someone can't handle the Biblical lifestyle then they should just leave it. I experienced real Islamic lifestyle in the Gaza Strip and I liked it.

I don't mean to upset you, we're just telling eachother our beliefs and that's great! I love my belief and you love yours and that SHOULD be all that matters. But, i didn't see if you answered a question i made....if Muslims and Christians worship the very same God, as Muslims say we do, why do Muslims hate Christians so much and want to kill them? When you hear of a Christian killing a muslim, you have to realize that they are not truly Christian.

There aren't much Christians killed for being Christian, people killed in wars can't be classified as that. Secret service agents aren't killed for being Christians, etc. Now in other conflicts, we know little too much to understand what's really happening. Such as some African countries, Muslims and Christians both kill each other but it's never reported when Christians do it in the US media. And the Serbs killed Muslims for being Muslims, they committed atrocities, so what you say about that? If you say well they aren't christians then what do you expect me to say? Muslims don't hate christians, most radical groups dislike Westerners because of their reasons to justify it. As for Muslims and Christians they get along fine in Iraq for example, Syria, etc. Lots of my Arabic friends are Christian, Christian orthodox, roman orthodox, Chaldean, etc. And they all came from outside, and most of their friends are Muslim back home. I spoke to one Chaldean and we talked of the Iraq war, he said America destroyed Iraq and he also said the car bombing was an issue, and the car bombing attacks kill mostly Muslims. So you really don't know, you live in America, what you see on the Internet means nothing, it's only news about violence in the Middle East but if you go yourself you will notice the majority of the populations get along and are normal people. But the media seems like a government agenda so I would never trust anything in the media, especially when you know what they say is a flat out lie.

Muslims all over this planet are planning murders of innocent human beings of every culture and religion. There are terror cells everywhere. Sick fucks.

The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard - History News Network

Images for vietnam atrocities by americans
-
5 major atrocities in US military history | GlobalPost

Iraq War Atrocities

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfelf found guilty of war crimes by International Tribune.

Why did you lie about Leviticus 26?

27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Sound like he did force them to eat their children as a punishment? LIke he will force sinner into hell? He did create hell didn't he?

Last edited:
What do you believe His task was?

I want to see a reliable source first.

So you say you believe he had a specific task, but you can't tell me what that was?
How can you believe in it if you don't know what it was?

Generally was because the Torah was altered and Mosiac law was altered and the israelities were drifting away, he was bringing them back to obedience and he changed laws. He also spoke of another spirit of truth or comforter.

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the spirit of Truth will come he will guide you into all truth, for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you." (John 16:12-14)

"If you love me, keep my command meals, And I will pray to the father and He shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you forever". (John 14:15-16)

The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard - History News Network

Images for vietnam atrocities by americans
-
5 major atrocities in US military history | GlobalPost

Iraq War Atrocities

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfelf found guilty of war crimes by International Tribune.

Why did you lie about Leviticus 26?

27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Sound like he did force them to eat their children as a punishment? LIke he will force sinner into hell? He did create hell didn't he?

Tell us what happens if they obey God.

I don't mean to upset you, we're just telling eachother our beliefs and that's great! I love my belief and you love yours and that SHOULD be all that matters. But, i didn't see if you answered a question i made....if Muslims and Christians worship the very same God, as Muslims say we do, why do Muslims hate Christians so much and want to kill them? When you hear of a Christian killing a muslim, you have to realize that they are not truly Christian.

There aren't much Christians killed for being Christian, people killed in wars can't be classified as that. Secret service agents aren't killed for being Christians, etc. Now in other conflicts, we know little too much to understand what's really happening. Such as some African countries, Muslims and Christians both kill each other but it's never reported when Christians do it in the US media. And the Serbs killed Muslims for being Muslims, they committed atrocities, so what you say about that? If you say well they aren't christians then what do you expect me to say? Muslims don't hate christians, most radical groups dislike Westerners because of their reasons to justify it. As for Muslims and Christians they get along fine in Iraq for example, Syria, etc. Lots of my Arabic friends are Christian, Christian orthodox, roman orthodox, Chaldean, etc. And they all came from outside, and most of their friends are Muslim back home. I spoke to one Chaldean and we talked of the Iraq war, he said America destroyed Iraq and he also said the car bombing was an issue, and the car bombing attacks kill mostly Muslims. So you really don't know, you live in America, what you see on the Internet means nothing, it's only news about violence in the Middle East but if you go yourself you will notice the majority of the populations get along and are normal people. But the media seems like a government agenda so I would never trust anything in the media, especially when you know what they say is a flat out lie.

Muslims all over this planet are planning murders of innocent human beings of every culture and religion. There are terror cells everywhere. Sick fucks.

we created terrorist by our invasion and occupation and kiling of muslims. They are only after us and our allies. Before 911 there were only 50 terrorist and now millions and growing. What would we do if they came here and killed americans? They have the right to do the same. How many innocent muslim men wome and children have we killed in iraq and afghanistan? You self righteous little prick.

we created terrorist by our invasion and occupation and kiling of muslims. They are only after us and our allies. Before 911 there were only 50 terrorist and now millions and growing. What would we do if they came here and killed americans? They have the right to do the same. How many innocent muslim men wome and children have we killed in iraq and afghanistan? You self righteous little prick.

Muhammed created terrorism when he used terror to spread his vile religion. Muslims have murdered more muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan than America has. Far more.

Tell us what happens in Leviticus 26 when the people obey God.

Last edited:
The bitch got what she deserved and I hope she will rot prison. Just look at these absolutely insane Muslims, they kill infidels, they kill their own children, they need a little to kill a person. And here we got millions of these small-minded extremely religious Muslim extremists who want sharia everywhere. I think we must put all Muslims into prisons, because they are dangerous and unpredictable, a menace to everyone. These bloody bastards must be isolated! Do you know that Welsh Muslims support that mother-killer because she did the right thing according to Islam, and they promised to set the heather on fire in case if authorities execute the judgment? That's all what 'peaceful' Muslims are about...

The atrociticies committed by Muslims is a drop in the bucket those committed by Christians.
Numerous incident in the bible of stoning and beheading that are too numerous to count and still happening in 21st century america. Jeffery Damer, mass murders and serial killers. American is the most dangerous place on earth to live. Safer place in hell.

Sometimes God forces people to eat other people, often their own children or other family members.

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." -- Leviticus 26:29

"This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him." 2 Kings 6:28-29

Marybeth Tinning killed her nine babies -- — Mothers Who Kill ...

Casey Anthony Let off: List of 10 Women Who Killed Their Children

Parents Who Killed for Their Children - mom.me

Mothers Who Allegedly Murder Kids: Infamous Cases from Andrea ...

National Sex Offenders Registry - Registered Sex Offenders List

You have NO idea what your talking about! Anyone that commits these crimes are NOT Christians, they're just nuts! God didn't tell them to do anything like this, it's all in their crazy minds.....For you to say Christians are "still" beheading people?? Wow! Muslims are still beheading people, killing their own kids because they "dishonored" their parents, and the list goes on. You're a moron!

Truth hurts like a MF, doesn't it. Fact is that actrocies committed by Muslims are a drop in the bucket compared to actrocities committed by Christians all over the world. Christians or terrorist by nature GOD don't have to force them to be immoral and killers.

You're a complete fool if you believe this. Oh well...someday you'll find out how wrong you are. I know it's a complete waste of time even discussing these things or trying to make you understand because you're just blind to the truth.....that's you're choice. If there is a Satan (which i believe there is) he's got a good hold on you.

Forum List

Back