Mother kills her two teens for being "Too Mouthy"

Folks, she shot and killed her 13 year old son, drove home, then went and shot her 16 year old daughter while she was doing her homework.

So after shooting her son, driving home, parking the car in the garage with her dead son inside it, then going inside and killing her daughter..............

I just can't comprehend this................

Seena Jain, who carpooled with the Schenecker children and her own daughter, Sheema, 15, told the St. Petersburg Times that recently Parker Schenecker had picked up his wife's carpooling shift while she recovered from a serious car crash that happened about a month ago. Details of the accident weren't immediately available

I bet this had something to do with her instability

It's also possible that the dad gave neighbor's the "serious car crash" story to neighbors rather than say, "look, my wife is having some issues with depression/instability right now." Good way to have the neighborhood parents afraid to let their children be around the mother and possibly "isolate" them from the children as well.

Sometimes people don't want to publicize issues like depression to those outside the family out of an abundance of care and concern for the person having depression and how others might react negatively to that person. Depression is a bitch. Still, no one who realizes there's a problem could possibly imagine or anticipate a sudden act of violence such as this.

The woman had been in a car accident the month before.

I wonder if she had a head injury.

There ya go making excuses for her behavior.

Making excuses or looking for the good in people?

It seems when people go off like this there is often a medical condition present.

The mind is nothing more than a organ of the body.

It can be damaged and or unblananced due to disease like any other organ of the body.

Why people dont understand this is beyond me.

Insanity is a real thing and has a number of causes. I'm a bit surprised that people are still shocked by it. I knew a man who literally pulled his own eye out because the voices in his head told him to. I don't think he was using the voices to avoid responsibility for his own behavior.

Forum List

Back