Mother kills her two teens for being "Too Mouthy"

:eusa_eh:

What teen isn't mouthy? I'd be worried if they never talked back. It's normal. And it's a parent's job to deal with it....appropriately.

That's just....really, I can't find a word. Disgusting? Sad? Horrifying?

The woman had been in a car accident the month before.

I wonder if she had a head injury.

The few times that my daughter talked back to me I took away her laptop and cellphone.

She doesn't talk back to me anymore.........................

The few times that my daughter talked back to me I took away her laptop and cellphone.

That's the appropriate part. ;)

Even my first graders test the boundaries from time to time. Grounding their little outdoors loving butts and taking away tv privileges while they're stuck in the house - and sticking to it no matter how painful the whining gets - gets them back in the groove pretty quick.

That's the appropriate part. ;)

Even my first graders test the boundaries from time to time. Grounding their little outdoors loving butts and taking away tv privileges while they're stuck in the house - and sticking to it no matter how painful the whining gets - gets them back in the groove pretty quick.

I never appreciated, nor agreed with my daughter's frequent use of the Nintendo DSi, and the Wii.

Until the first time she talked back to me.

Absolutely horrific....I can't even imagine how the father must feel.:(

I know, absolute heartbreak.

{We had a family here where the 2 kids from Georgia drove up for their step mother's funeral, and both were killed in a crash because the roads were so icy and they weren't familiar with snowy Indiana weather.

So sad for those 2 kids, and their mother, and their father who just lost his wife, then his two kids.}

Anyway,

I cannot even imagine losing a child, then to lose them by their mother murdering them.......:(

WTF? :evil:

TAMPA, Florida — The wife of a military officer shot and killed her son on the way to soccer practice, then drove to their upscale home and shot her daughter in the head while she studied at her computer, police said Friday. Afterward, the woman told detectives she killed the teens for being "mouthy
."

Police: Mother kills her 2 'mouthy' teens - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Blood Toxicology Report time. What Meds is she on if any. Maybe it's her, maybe it's something she's been taking. Read the warning labels on certain medications lately?

Good Lord - what a hell of a thing to have to hear while you're away on duty. An entire family gone in the blink of an eye.

WTF? :evil:

TAMPA, Florida — The wife of a military officer shot and killed her son on the way to soccer practice, then drove to their upscale home and shot her daughter in the head while she studied at her computer, police said Friday. Afterward, the woman told detectives she killed the teens for being "mouthy
."

Police: Mother kills her 2 'mouthy' teens - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Blood Toxicology Report time. What Meds is she on if any. Maybe it's her, maybe it's something she's been taking. Read the warning labels on certain medications lately?

You've got a point, so does TM concerning the car accident and possible head injuries. But millions of people are on those medications or have had head injuries, how many kill their kids for talking back?

Yeah, dice have no memory - but I'd be hard pressed to accept either of those things as an excuse without a LOT of evidence. Her note doesn't suggest anything but a fed up parent. And we've all been there. We don't all decide to shoot our kids. This wasn't a sudden impulse.

Seena Jain, who carpooled with the Schenecker children and her own daughter, Sheema, 15, told the St. Petersburg Times that recently Parker Schenecker had picked up his wife's carpooling shift while she recovered from a serious car crash that happened about a month ago. Details of the accident weren't immediately available

I bet this had something to do with her instability

You've got a point, so does TM concerning the car accident and possible head injuries. But millions of people are on those medications or have had head injuries, how many kill their kids for talking back?

Yeah, dice have no memory - but I'd be hard pressed to accept either of those things as an excuse without a LOT of evidence. Her note doesn't suggest anything but a fed up parent. And we've all been there. We don't all decide to shoot our kids. This wasn't a sudden impulse.

No balanced Person would do that. Fed up or not. We do not kill our Kid's. We patiently wait for them to grow up and have kids of their own, which we spoil and in so doing get our revenge. Something is really wrong here.

Seena Jain, who carpooled with the Schenecker children and her own daughter, Sheema, 15, told the St. Petersburg Times that recently Parker Schenecker had picked up his wife's carpooling shift while she recovered from a serious car crash that happened about a month ago. Details of the accident weren't immediately available

I bet this had something to do with her instability

Not all people with brain damage hurt others but a brain injurys have been known to change peoples personalities.

Its an organ follks and its damage can change how you see the world.

No balanced Person would do that. Fed up or not. We do not kill our Kid's. We patiently wait for them to grow up and have kids of their own, which we spoil and in so doing get our revenge. Something is really wrong here.

Something is really wrong. I'll agree. But I'd be more likely to accept instability from one of those things as a factor if it were a sudden impulse she couldn't control, or if the note she'd written had hints of delusions. Neither is the case.

I just don't get it.

Forum List

Back