Mother Jones admits there are 1-2 minutes missing from the 47-percent Romney tape.

I am a 47%er, I pay no federal taxes after tax deductions for my company, and so does the big guys, so does that make me a loser, no, i can read tax law and fill out forms at tax time. No big secret, it is available to all of the US populace. Just learn how to play tax avoision.

I am a 47%er, I pay no federal taxes after tax deductions for my company, and so does the big guys, so does that make me a loser, no, i can read tax law and fill out forms at tax time. No big secret, it is available to all of the US populace. Just learn how to play tax avoision.

It's OK....I am certain that our nation's senior citizens nor our military and veterans believe they are losers either and will have no issues voting for a President who thinks they are.....

Naw, he told the truth.

Obama's toast. People are dying on a daily basis, the welfare rolls are busting out, and he's stockpiling ammo.

He's done and he knows it.

Democrats are going insane now that they have seen this tape ending up as a positive for Romney. It's his Sistah Soljah moment.

You're living in a fantasy land if you believe this tape is a positive for Romney. Also, Sistah Souljah was positive for Clinton because it represented a chance for him to condemn extremism on his own side. Romney's statement was an embrace of extremism on his side.

The mental patient Katzdog said yesterday that the tape has already put Romney in the lead in the polls. Seriously

I seriously think we all need to recognize that this poster is either of extremely low intelligence, or has simply gone mental...not that the two are mutually exclusive.

This is one more case where a Republican does or says something ridiculous and damaging,

acknowledges that he said or did it,

but still the internet 'nuts deny that he did. Come out and visit the real world once in a while you people,

it's not perfect, but it's sure as hell better than where you're holed up.

Who denied it?

The only thing I've denied are the weird "paraphrases" (aka "lies") that moonbats like seawytch have put out there.

Most of you loons are saying he said a lot of things he didn't say...aside from just outright lying and pretending what he DID say isn't true (despite multiple affirmations from unquestionable sources that he is correct).

Who denied it?

The only thing I've denied are the weird "paraphrases" (aka "lies") that moonbats like seawytch have put out there.

Most of you loons are saying he said a lot of things he didn't say...aside from just outright lying and pretending what he DID say isn't true (despite multiple affirmations from unquestionable sources that he is correct).

I want some of whatever you are smoking...

Who denied it?

Please highlight what "lie" that I "put out there"? You realize that I quoted Willard directly, don't you?

So what? What could possibly be added that would change what Romney said?

Face it, 'nuts, Lord Romney showed his hand, period.

Um....maybe daddy George had an affair with a señorita in Mexico and he is actually Willard Mitt Romney-Rodriguez and DOES have an easier time getting elected?

Maybe? Perhaps? Desperate times deserve desperate measures!

Regards from Rosie

It's OK....I am certain that our nation's senior citizens nor our military and veterans believe they are losers either and will have no issues voting for a President who thinks they are.....

You are ill informed if you think senior citizens don't pay income tax. And sadly mistaken too.

Oh no! Now Romney will win once this is exposed. This and Obama's redistribution comments will do what the "bitter, guns & religion", Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers couldn't do.

There's a reason why Romney is moving up AFTER this tape. It can't all be obama's foreign policy screw ups.

Forum List

Back