Mother Jones admits there are 1-2 minutes missing from the 47-percent Romney tape.

No, it was not doctored. A minute or two was omitted.

Now, all that Romney has to do is have someone release what was in that minute or two, and that will all be cleared up. Do you really want that?

THAT is exactly what libtards called 'doctoring' in other cases where their side was made to look like goofballs.

And they go further..

they lie about what he did say. Seawytch was claiming that he said the 47 percent were victims, and a variety of other falsehoods have been thrown out there as well.

It's just silliness on their part. They're sinking. That's why their dear leader is stocking up ammo and making plans to warehouse huge numbers of people as we speak.

Yeah, because even when the people who broadcast it ADMIT it's incomplete....

Lol...you guys are toast. Cross your fingers, Obama plans on taking a lot of us out before he makes his exit.

So, why isn't the Romney camp screaming about the missing 2 minutes? Could it be perhaps that they already KNOW what those 2 minutes contain, and are damn glad they are missing?

Yeah, because even when the people who broadcast it ADMIT it's incomplete....

Lol...you guys are toast. Cross your fingers, Obama plans on taking a lot of us out before he makes his exit.

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat....................................

Democrats are going insane now that they have seen this tape ending up as a positive for Romney. It's his Sistah Soljah moment.

And they go further..

they lie about what he did say. Seawytch was claiming that he said the 47 percent were victims, and a variety of other falsehoods have been thrown out there as well.

It's just silliness on their part. They're sinking. That's why their dear leader is stocking up ammo and making plans to warehouse huge numbers of people as we speak.

My,my, my. No, Seawytch is not claiming that Romney stated 47% of the American people see themselves as victims, she is stating, correctly, that that is exactly what he said. And, by now, the majority of the American People have heard Romney state that. It has already been all over the national news in full living color for a several days. Do you really think that you are fooling anyone by lying about it?

As for the rest of your insanity, it is exactly that. Any credibility that you have ever had is now gone. You are obviously a complete loon.

Democrats are going insane now that they have seen this tape ending up as a positive for Romney. It's his Sistah Soljah moment.

You're living in a fantasy land if you believe this tape is a positive for Romney. Also, Sistah Souljah was positive for Clinton because it represented a chance for him to condemn extremism on his own side. Romney's statement was an embrace of extremism on his side.

"When we lie, it's for your own good!"

This is sadly closer to reality than you may think.

The Left and the press will argue that there are often NOT "two sides to a story", essentially meaning that one side often doesn't "deserve" equal treatment. Not difficult at all to find the opinion that "balance" should not be a high priority.

The (obvious) weakness of this argument is that we are supposed to trust any given reporter or anchor the power to decide what the "truth" is in story. And we're supposed to give them that significant power when polls suggest at least 80% of the "media" is composed of liberals (a figure I think is more than fair given my background in that business).

Well, that's absurd.

This why the Left and most of the press work so hard to separate Fox News from the "mainstream media" -- since Fox leans Right, they screw up the argument that we're supposed to trust the reporting of one person. What they want is for the reporter to write a story based on their own (liberal) perspective. That's also why the Left denies that the media leans their way -- from their political perspective, the media is right on the money!

The thing is, don't expect this to change. All we can do is get our "news" from a wide variety of sources. That is, of course, if we are intellectually curious.

Still did not change what we did hear. What we did not hear was more likely of no interest anyway.
How would Mother Jones know that 2 minutes were missing unless they had the original recording. And why is Romney not putting out the 2 minutes? How do one take "fuck you" out of context?

The press never argues that there aren't two sides to the story. That's part of the problem with the press.

The press never argues that there aren't two sides to the story. That's part of the problem with the press.

ROMNEY gave us two side when he tried to explain it and it was the two sides were the same. Poor people are too stupid to know what they are voting for.

What he said was true.

But your side edited it and presented it as a whole piece. In other words, they lied.

ROMNEY gave us two side when he tried to explain it and it was the two sides were the same. Poor people are too stupid to know what they are voting for.

While I'm sure that's true in your case, that is of course not what he said.

That is what Obama says, regularly, though. I can understand your confusion, 47 percenter.

Forum List

Back