Mother Jones admits there are 1-2 minutes missing from the 47-percent Romney tape.

That's right, because we all know that what you imagine is just as good as reality. Better, in fact!

Who needs reality when we can just fake shit and make shit up?

The part where he says "I don't worry about getting the votes of 47% of the people who won't vote for me anyway." To make it say I don't worry about 47% of the people.

That's right, because we all know that what you imagine is just as good as reality. Better, in fact!

LOL. Romney has had a major case of hoof in mouth disease these last two weeks. And an increasing amount of voters are seeing him as unfit for the Presidency. And all of your excuses will not change that.

Where are all the libtards screaming about 'context' now, huh?

That's right, context only matters when it's THEIR guy.

fucktards

I'd love to see the missing two minutes. I'm sure it will put the rest of his douchebaggery in perfect perspective. How? What could he say in two minutes that would mitigate the other 45, "just kidding"?

The part where he says "I don't worry about getting the votes of 47% of the people who won't vote for me anyway." To make it say I don't worry about 47% of the people.

IF this video was doctored in ANY way, don't you think the Romney/Ryan campaign would have already said as much? Instead, they put Mitt out late on Monday night to stammer through an explanation and deflection of his own words. THINK, people!

Though I'm sure it was "inadvertent" "accidental" doctoring.

Who needs reality when we can just fake shit and make shit up?

Lordy, lordy, that video, expecially the most damning three minutes, has been all over the major news networks. Do you really thing that you can convince anybody that it was fake now? You are about a week too late.

No, it was not doctored. A minute or two was omitted.

Now, all that Romney has to do is have someone release what was in that minute or two, and that will all be cleared up. Do you really want that?

Yeah, because even when the people who broadcast it ADMIT it's incomplete....

Lol...you guys are toast. Cross your fingers, Obama plans on taking a lot of us out before he makes his exit.

IF this video was doctored in ANY way, don't you think the Romney/Ryan campaign would have already said as much? Instead, they put Mitt out late on Monday night to stammer through an explanation and deflection of his own words. THINK, people!

Practice what you preach instead of regurgitating the DNC talking points memo everyday. :D

No, it was not doctored. A minute or two was omitted.

Now, all that Romney has to do is have someone release what was in that minute or two, and that will all be cleared up. Do you really want that?

That's doctoring.

Keep spinning. Better get over to the ammo stockpiling thread and do damage control there, too.

Your guy is looking REALLY bad.

Forum List

Back