Mother jailed for sending her kids to better school

She was jailed for stealing $30,000 from the taxpayers of that school.

School districts steal thousands of dollars from me every single year in property taxes for schools that I don't use as I send my son to a private school. Can I prosecute the school district for stealing taxpayer dollars?

Actually you do use those tax dollars spent in public education in many ways everyday.

People use public school educations all the time.

Whenever they get their car serviced and the repair person was educated in a public school.

Whenever they get ill and go to the Doctor and the Doctor was educated in a public school.

When you go to the grocery store and buy the food raised by the farmer or rancher that was educated in a public school.

When you read a newspaper or magazine and the reporter was educated in a public school.

Whenever they get injured an accident the Paramedic that responds was educated in a public school.

Whenever you are wrongly accused of a crime and the Lawyer defending you was educated in a public school.

When you drive on a road designed and built by people that were educated in public schools.

When you go to the Dentist office and the hygienist cleans your teeth was educated in a public school.

When you use a lawn mower build by people educated in a public school.

Whenever you don't feel like cooking and go out to eat and the Chef was educated in a pubic school.

Whenever your internet connection goes down and the Cable Guy that comes to your house was educated in a public school.

When your hair gets a little shaggy and you go to the barber to get it cut and they were educated in a public school.

Whenever in the sweltering heat of summer and the HVAC Technician who comes to your house was educated in a public school.

When you build a house the contractor/carpenter/roofer/electrician etc… were educated in public schools.

Whenever you exercise your freedoms protected by that sailor/soldier/marine who was educated in a public school.

When you get on a plan to fly to your private vacation home in the Rockies and the pilot was educated in a public school.’

Whenever you call the Fire Department because your house is on fire and those who respond were educated in the public school.

When you read the newspaper and the reporter who wrote the article was educated in the public school.

When the Police come to your house after a break-in was educated in public schools.

When you toilet plugs and you have to get a Plumber to the house who was educated in public schools.

When the teacher in the Private School was educated in the public schools.

When they turn on the water and it is delivered by the water system maintained by those with public school education.

When they talk on the telephone on systems maintained by those with a public school education.

When they call their Congressman who may have been educated in the public school system.

etc...

.........etc...

People with no children gain the benefits of public education every day.

People with children in private schools still gain the benefits of a public education everyday even though they don't choose it for their children.

>>>>

:clap2:

So simple and logical, thank you for that wonderful post!

School districts steal thousands of dollars from me every single year in property taxes for schools that I don't use as I send my son to a private school. Can I prosecute the school district for stealing taxpayer dollars?

Actually you do use those tax dollars spent in public education in many ways everyday.

People use public school educations all the time.

Whenever they get their car serviced and the repair person was educated in a public school.

Whenever they get ill and go to the Doctor and the Doctor was educated in a public school.

When you go to the grocery store and buy the food raised by the farmer or rancher that was educated in a public school.

When you read a newspaper or magazine and the reporter was educated in a public school.

Whenever they get injured an accident the Paramedic that responds was educated in a public school.

Whenever you are wrongly accused of a crime and the Lawyer defending you was educated in a public school.

When you drive on a road designed and built by people that were educated in public schools.

When you go to the Dentist office and the hygienist cleans your teeth was educated in a public school.

When you use a lawn mower build by people educated in a public school.

Whenever you don't feel like cooking and go out to eat and the Chef was educated in a pubic school.

Whenever your internet connection goes down and the Cable Guy that comes to your house was educated in a public school.

When your hair gets a little shaggy and you go to the barber to get it cut and they were educated in a public school.

Whenever in the sweltering heat of summer and the HVAC Technician who comes to your house was educated in a public school.

When you build a house the contractor/carpenter/roofer/electrician etc… were educated in public schools.

Whenever you exercise your freedoms protected by that sailor/soldier/marine who was educated in a public school.

When you get on a plan to fly to your private vacation home in the Rockies and the pilot was educated in a public school.’

Whenever you call the Fire Department because your house is on fire and those who respond were educated in the public school.

When you read the newspaper and the reporter who wrote the article was educated in the public school.

When the Police come to your house after a break-in was educated in public schools.

When you toilet plugs and you have to get a Plumber to the house who was educated in public schools.

When the teacher in the Private School was educated in the public schools.

When they turn on the water and it is delivered by the water system maintained by those with public school education.

When they talk on the telephone on systems maintained by those with a public school education.

When they call their Congressman who may have been educated in the public school system.

etc...

.........etc...

People with no children gain the benefits of public education every day.

People with children in private schools still gain the benefits of a public education everyday even though they don't choose it for their children.

>>>>

:clap2:

So simple and logical, thank you for that wonderful post!

And if you live in an area with good schools, whether or not you personally use them, you will come out ahead of others in area with less than good schools.

I live in a town home. It's located within a large bloc of homes, with an even larger bloc of single family homes. All of the single family and my division of town homes is in one school district, the other two blocs of town homes and a small number of condos in another.

Our section of town homes sell for more than $20k more, though exact same model. Now the 'other school district' isn't bad, has a 94% graduation rate, avg ACT of 24. Our district has an avg ACT of 25, with a 96% graduation rate. The other district is much larger and the taxes are lower. Which is a better investment? School districts, within blocks of each other can make a huge difference in property values.

I have no qualms with my taxes funding the public education system that makes sure your fucking children can enter the work force, achieve gainful employment, and become productive members of society.

My child will enter the work force, achieve gainful employment, and become a productive member of society all without the public education system.

I have no qualms with my taxes funding the public education system that makes sure your fucking children can enter the work force, achieve gainful employment, and become productive members of society.

My child will enter the work force, achieve gainful employment, and become a productive member of society all without the public education system.

Just to point out, if your child enters the work force and achieves gainful employment and that employer was educated in the public school system, then your child has benefited from the public school system.

You child after entering the workforce will probably live in a home built by someone educated in the public school system and will most likely use public roads designed and built by those educated in the public school system.

So yes, your child even though educated in a private school will benefit from living in an educated society where the vast majority were educated by you, me, and everyone contributing the education of all children.

Here's an idea, lets say you were to not have to pay taxes to support public education. However as a condition of that exemption you and your children (until they were on their own and choose to pay or not pay taxes on their own) could purchase no goods or services produced or provided by members of society educated through the public system. If your car breaks, you have to fix it. Well that is of course if you can find cars built by those not educated in a public school. If you can't find groceries provided through farmers, distributors, and truck drivers who were totally private school educated you might have to grow your own. If any of the teachers in your kids private school were educated in public schools you would have to not use that school or at least arrange for them not to have classes by those teachers. Of course there would be no radio's, T.V., internet, or books as most of those services are staffed and produced by people educated in public schools The list goes on, but you should get the idea.

If you believe that - what was the term used - oh ya, a "productive society" can exist in the modern complex technological age without a public education system and that education system is not needed to function, then you should have no problem agreeing to the terms.

>>>>

Last edited:

And none of their bosses, business partners, employees, teachers, or people working at a decent job and not robbing and killing your kid went to public school?

Forum List

Back