Mother in vaccination fight loses primary custody of son

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Good, that's what you get for endangering your child. At least the father has some common sense. Do people like her have absolutely no concept of what life was like before vaccinations? I'm so tired of ignorant people in this country that think they know better than science.

Mother in vaccination fight loses primary custody of son

The Michigan mother sent to jail after refusing to comply with a court order to vaccinate her 9-year old son has more legal woes. Rebecca Bredow lost primary custody of the boy Wednesday. She will now split custody 50/50 with the child's father James Horne.

Before Bredow went to jail, she had primary custody. She was released from the Oakland County jail early Monday. She thought she would be reunited with her son, but he remained with his father. While she was in jail, Horne was granted temporary custody of their son, and the boy received four immunizations Monday.

A referee assigned to the custody case decided the boy's father should have joint custody. Judge Karen McDonald who sent Bredow to jail for not complying with her order, agreed, and approved the referee's recommendation.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of ignorant people in this country that think they know better than science
You know what? I'm actually on your side on this issue, but I'm tired you the Statists thinking they have the high moral ground on everything and the belief that they define "Science." You don't.

And I'm tired of the butting In of you do-gooder baby murdering leftists sticking your noses in the lives of you neighbor's family.

Mind your own fucking business.

I'm so tired of ignorant people in this country that think they know better than science
You know what? I'm actually on your side on this issue, but I'm tired you the Statists thinking they have the high moral ground on everything and the belief that they define "Science." You don't.

And I'm tired of the butting In of you do-gooder baby murdering leftists sticking your noses in the lives of you neighbor's family.

Are you pro life and anti abortion?

Thats some fucking bullshit.
Also, she is dumb as hek.

It's a trying case for those who understand the concepts of herd immunity and are supporters of the rights of people to live their lives as they see fit.

Personally to me the only way the government has any power over this is via public schooling, and the requirements for immunization to attend so as to not put kids with immune system issues at risks. If the anti-vax people are so hard core about it they can homeschool or set up private education that doesn't require vaccinations.

Still, its a situation that has no easy answer.

Mind their own business while you tell them what to do with their bodies? LOL

It's a trying case for those who understand the concepts of herd immunity and are supporters of the rights of people to live their lives as they see fit.

Personally to me the only way the government has any power over this is via public schooling, and the requirements for immunization to attend so as to not put kids with immune system issues at risks. If the anti-vax people are so hard core about it they can homeschool or set up private education that doesn't require vaccinations.

Easy answer, make it a law and a law for all daycare kids as well.

Hypocrite.

Mandating a medical procedure "just because" is an infringement on a person's rights. The reason you can require it is the nature of public schooling and the fact that immune compromised children should not be denied their right to an education because a parent decides they don't want to vaccinate.

Day care on the other hand can tailor itself to different populations, if a day care documents it doesn't require vaccines, and advertises it, i see no issue with it.

Mandating a medical procedure "just because" is an infringement on a person's rights. The reason you can require it is the nature of public schooling and the fact that immune compromised children should not be denied their right to an education because a parent decides they don't want to vaccinate.

Day care on the other hand can tailor itself to different populations, if a day care documents it doesn't require vaccines, and advertises it, i see no issue with it.

Screw that. You don't vaccinate you kid , you kid stays home. Now lets talk about BC and abortion, shall we, seems the white men in the GOP think they can dictate over physicians and women.

Relevant

Vaccination-umbrellas-e1422895361587.jpg

Screw that. You don't vaccinate you kid , you kid stays home. Now lets talk about BC and abortion, shall we, seems the white men in the GOP think they can dictate over physicians and women.

Not how a free society works.

I have no issue with BC, use it regularly.

My issue with abortion isn't the abortion itself, its Roe being terrible constitutional law.

Sad thing is this woman was surrounded by fellow anti-vacs..."you go girl"..."we're behind you!!"...."don't let them push you around!!"..... and now where is she? She lost custody to her son. And where are these people now?

Sad thing is this woman was surrounded by fellow anti-vacs..."you go girl"..."we're behind you!!"...."don't let them push you around!!"..... and now where is she? She lost custody to her son. And where are these people now?

She only lost primary custody. She'll still have plenty of time and opportunity to make bad decisions for him and pollute his mind with ignorance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back