Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.
You are a sick and twisted fool. Every child's life matters. Yes, a lot of those calls are bogus. I know. I've been out on enough of them. But, if one in 20 are real, that could be a life saved. I don't expect you to be able to understand that though.
Was wondering where this baby kidnapping jackass was....out kidnapping more kids eh? Been a few days.Must be swamped with paperwork from the kidnappings.
really hope you don't have kids.

it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.
You are a sick and twisted fool. Every child's life matters. Yes, a lot of those calls are bogus. I know. I've been out on enough of them. But, if one in 20 are real, that could be a life saved. I don't expect you to be able to understand that though.
Was wondering where this baby kidnapping jackass was....out kidnapping more kids eh? Been a few days.Must be swamped with paperwork from the kidnappings.
I'm willing to bet that you and St Michael whats his face can be found in the child abuse central registry. Just wish I knew your names

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.

How many babies have you ripped out of the arms of their mothers this week? Do you do so now with a heightened sense of fear that one of your victims will have a mother that defends her child with deadly force? Now you're just like any other violent criminal thug wondering everyday if this is the day you will come across somebody you just shouldn't have fucked with.

As Wednesday Addams says, "Be afraid. Be very afraid."

The-Addams-Family-addams-family-1015657_888_500.jpg

How many babies have you ripped out of the arms of their mothers this week? Do you do so now with a heightened sense of fear that one of your victims will have a mother that defends her child with deadly force? Now you're just like any other violent criminal thug wondering everyday if this is the day you will come across somebody you just shouldn't have fucked with.
:trolls::udaman::up_yours:

:trolls::udaman::up_yours:
Yeah, go plunder some more homes and rip screaming babies away from their moms, you sick, evil freak. Maybe we'll here about you in the news when you run across the wrong parent.

really hope you don't have kids.
4! :D

I'm willing to bet that you and St Michael whats his face can be found in the child abuse central registry. Just wish I knew your names
Oh you mean like EVERY parent EVER taken to court for false trumped up reasons by the domestic terrorist group called CPS? Who knows. Don't care either. :) Also you know what they say. Shit in one hand wish in the other see which one fills up faster.Bet people don't know that EVEN IF you are found "not guilty" in "family court" your name STILL goes on that list you are talking about. CPS is a terrorist group that is not held accountable and should be.

Forum List

Back