Mother duct tapes son to wall!

You should wait until they're grown up and then do it. It's way more fun - and the duct tape hurts more when you remove it. A win, win.

Who hasnt thought about it?!?!?! lol

I threaten to crazy glue them down! The sister doesn't like that one much when i tell her i have no problem doing hers too! :lol:

The mom just had some leftover from her party dress:

P1110255.jpg

At least she knew where the baby was...:lol:

That is what I am sayin!
Those lil buggers can be hard to keep track of.:lol:

Yesterday when my son was being a little punk, if I had some duct tape around, I might have contemplated it. :lol:
I am also thinking about buying one of those kid leaches. LOL

:eusa_hand:

If your going to do it right its Chocolate and Port.....

Port is delicious!

The other day, wife and I each had a glass with ice whilst playing bananagrams.

Did you have tawny or ruby port? I like them both.

Ahhhhh, port. Yum.

True story.... A year or so ago, I was out in some fancy restaurant with some clients (they were paying)... So after dinner, we sat and had coffee and port.... it was very nice port.... afterwards I found out it was $95 a glass. $95! A glass! And it was a really small glass! :eek::eek:

Port is delicious!

The other day, wife and I each had a glass with ice whilst playing bananagrams.

Did you have tawny or ruby port? I like them both.

Ahhhhh, port. Yum.

True story.... A year or so ago, I was out in some fancy restaurant with some clients (they were paying)... So after dinner, we sat and had coffee and port.... it was very nice port.... afterwards I found out it was $95 a glass. $95! A glass! And it was a really small glass! :eek::eek:

Yep....some are very expensive.... but very very good!

so screw the chardonnay..chocolate goes with port!

Nebraska Toddler Duct-Taped to Wall - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

I would never do this, but having a two almost three old, I am not saying I haven't thought about it. :lol:
I guess they were playing ultimate stuck in the mud.

I never did that either. However, we did have a velcro wall with vests that the kids could run and jump on when they were little, in the sub-basement. Seriously I forget where I got the idea, but my ex thought it a great idea. I made the vests and he put up the wall. Would've looked weird in the family room. They loved it. Somehow it never dawned on me to make it a punishment. :eek:

Forum List

Back