Mother charged with murdering toddler son in NYC bathroom

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
If a patron or employee had a concealed carry permit and had been armed, this tragedy could have been avoided

-Geaux
=========

Mother apparently killed 20-month-old son in Midtown restaurant: police and witnesses

article-toddler-0330.jpg
FACEBOOKEnlarge
article-toddler2-0330.jpg
FACEBOOKEnlarge

Latisha Fisher, 35, is suspected of killing her 20-month-old son Gavriel Ortiz-Fisher.

A “soulless” mother shockingly killed her 20-month-old son in the bathroom of a Midtown burger joint Monday — and prevented restaurant workers from rescuing the doomed boy, police and witnesses said.

Then she “blamed the devil,” a police source said.

The 35-year-old Lower East Side mom, identified as Latisha Fisher, took little Gavriel Ortiz-Fisher inside a restroom at 5 Boro Burger on Sixth Ave. at 36th St. around 2:25 p.m., cops said.

She later “blamed the devil for what she did,” the cop source said.

As the tragedy started to unfold, a woman walked into the bathroom and saw the mother holding her hand on the boy’s mouth, but Fisher told her: “I put my hand over his mouth to put him to sleep,” according to a police source.

At some point, the mother locked herself in the bathroom. Customers and employees eventually became worried when the line to the toilets grew long.

Mom apparently killed 20-month-old son in Midtown restaurant - NY Daily News

We need to start splitting our justice system into two parts for sick phukks like this...

(1) We try them here, and give 'em one year to appeal a conviction, then (2) send 'em to Saudi Arabia, for execution of sentence...

An ignoble and sudden end for such scum, in a public parking lot, in Arabic Disneyland, at the end of a sword...

Gets 'em off the 'payroll', avenges the victim(s) and their families and friends, and creates jobs for an ally...

Win-win-win...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Sheesh. That's a rough one. I say we cure her illness with a bullet to the face.

If the mother had a gun she could have just murdered the kid at home. No concealed carry permit needed. Another day, another stupid "guns for all" thread.

Wow. Using the death of an innocent child to push your agenda. Have you no shame Geaux4it ?

Forum List

Back