Mosul liberated from terrorists

The question begs...why did it take 3 years ?

so true------after all THE WHOLE SYRIAN ARMY and THE RUSSIAN
ARMY and HEZBOLLAH were hot on the trail. I know Lassie-------
when a wounded member of the FSA managed to drag himself into the Israeli
held Golan heights ------he got medical care. That fact STYMIED all of
Russia and Iran and all ASSAD SUPPORT.
*** THE BANDAIDE HEARD ROUND THE WORLD*****
Mosul is in Iraq. IRAQ.

oh----I got confused. MOSUL -----seems like there is little left of Mosul-----
the Baathists of Iraq -----did not save it--------the USA and the Kurds did.

Mostly the Kurds, they're fearless fighters. I have a ton of respect for them.
When the Iraqi army fought ISIS in Mosul, the Kurds dug trenches against them.

I do not know to what you refer Captain Blei------lots of stuff happened in Mosul in the past-----
to what time period do you refer?

so true------after all THE WHOLE SYRIAN ARMY and THE RUSSIAN
ARMY and HEZBOLLAH were hot on the trail. I know Lassie-------
when a wounded member of the FSA managed to drag himself into the Israeli
held Golan heights ------he got medical care. That fact STYMIED all of
Russia and Iran and all ASSAD SUPPORT.
*** THE BANDAIDE HEARD ROUND THE WORLD*****
Mosul is in Iraq. IRAQ.

I do not know to what you refer Captain Blei------lots of stuff happened in Mosul in the past-----
1251-1300

I think the Syrian army as neutralized more ISIS terrorists and than all the others combined.
Yeah, right. Maybe in the world of Russian and Assad’s propagandists.
Look at a map and realize that ISIS shares only minor frontiers with other war parties. Then you will also realize that it is you who fell for propagandists´ "information".

I think the Syrian army as neutralized more ISIS terrorists and than all the others combined.
Look at a map and realize that ISIS shares only minor frontiers with other war parties. Then you will also realize that it is you who fell for propagandists´ "information".
The frontiers between the Kurds and Isis and the Iraqi troops and Isis are minor? Yeah, I see.

Mosul is in Iraq. IRAQ.

1251-1300

which calendar?

The frontiers between the Kurds and Isis and the Iraqi troops and Isis are minor? Yeah, I see.
Yes, minor. There is always a maximum of one "hotspot". Same in Iraq with army and Kurds. In sharp contrast to that, the whole frontier of ISIS and Syrian army is hot.

I will explain-----Capt Blei is INSISTING that the only "real" problem in Syria is ISIS invaded. In fact
ISIS is the only REAL problem in all of Baathist land-----(of course Israel too) As to the rest of the
Arab uber alles lands-------it is all love and cooperation---- La la la OH.... the Egyptian is my brother and the Iraqi is my brother in Baathist . and the Lebani is my brother and the Iraqi is my brother----LOVE LOVE LOVE----all of the ARAAABSSS love love love--------no hatred, no strife

I will explain-----Capt Blei is INSISTING that the only "real" problem in Syria is ISIS invaded. In fact
ISIS is the only REAL problem in all of Baathist land-----(of course Israel too) As to the rest of the
Arab uber alles lands-------it is all love and cooperation---- La la la OH.... the Egyptian is my brother and the Iraqi is my brother in Baathist . and the Lebani is my brother and the Iraqi is my brother----LOVE LOVE LOVE----all of the ARAAABSSS love love love--------no hatred, no strife
Yes, that´s a major problem. The IS was founded in 2006. Under the name of "Al-Qaeda in Iraq", the group proclaimed the "Islamic State of Iraq" in 2006 and they were around since then with a de-facto caliphate. They are present in our domestic intelligence´s annual report of 2007.

Before ISIS invaded Syria, things started to look good for the Syrian army. But ISIS and "rebels" quickly allied and things turned to the worse:
Syrian Army on the increase

Yes, that´s a major problem. The IS was founded in 2006. Under the name of "Al-Qaeda in Iraq", the group proclaimed the "Islamic State of Iraq" in 2006 and they were around since then with a de-facto caliphate. They are present in our domestic intelligence´s annual report of 2007.

Before ISIS invaded Syria, things started to look good for the Syrian army. But ISIS and "rebels" quickly allied and things turned to the worse:

Yes----isis is the WHOLE problem in Syria------I am not young----I was a kid LONG AGO-----
I knew lots of "Syrians"------in my town and in the surround-------just about every Syrian I knew
had FLED SYRIA------because of "bad people there" -------just about all the people who
fled were Christians with extra lines in their crosses. I also read the islamo Nazi propaganda
as a child-------some of it came from SYRIA. My logical conclusion was that there were
NAZIS in Syria---------there were also some jews around who had fled Syria-----Both the jews
and the Christians spoke Arabic ----I got to recognize the language. -------NAZI SYRIA----
turned out I was right about NAZI SYRIA-----besides the fact that the country hosted Nazi
war criminals who were prolific writers-------it also held the friends of Nazi (baby throat slitter)
AL HUSSEINI.------Baathist friend of adolf------ally of Baathist Gamal abdel Nasser (mass
murderer ARAB UBER ALLES nut) and ally of Baathist SADDAM (prominent in my teenaged
years) along with his ARAB UBER ALLES pal-----M. Mehdi

Yes----isis is the WHOLE problem in Syria------I am not young----I was a kid LONG AGO-----
I knew lots of "Syrians"------in my town and in the surround-------just about every Syrian I knew
had FLED SYRIA------because of "bad people there" -------just about all the people who
fled were Christians with extra lines in their crosses. I also read the islamo Nazi propaganda
as a child-------some of it came from SYRIA. My logical conclusion was that there were
NAZIS in Syria---------there were also some jews around who had fled Syria-----Both the jews
and the Christians spoke Arabic ----I got to recognize the language. -------NAZI SYRIA----
turned out I was right about NAZI SYRIA-----besides the fact that the country hosted Nazi
war criminals who were prolific writers-------it also held the friends of Nazi (baby throat slitter)
AL HUSSEINI.------Baathist friend of adolf------ally of Baathist Gamal abdel Nasser (mass
murderer ARAB UBER ALLES nut) and ally of Baathist SADDAM (prominent in my teenaged
copy & paste

copy & paste

Capt blei-----you SEEM to be expressing a notion that the paragraph I posted is
a "copy and paste". It is not HARD to find "copy and pastes"-----go right
ahead and TRY TO FIND IT. -----it would be nice if you stopped posting until
you find it------thank you

copy & paste

You mean those rants differ and you do each of them spontaneous and in real-time?

copy & paste

You mean those rants differ and you do each of them spontaneous and in real-time?

oh-----you did not find that copy and paste-------your sophistry is idiotic

copy & paste

oh-----you did not find that copy and paste-------your sophistry is idiotic
Can you compose another one to verify your claim?

Forum List

Back