'Mostly Muslims' objecting to Canadian Sex-Ed

Educators battle false information as sex-ed opposition grows

"TORONTO — Ontario educators are scrambling to combat confusion and false information among critics of the province's new sex-education curriculum — including claims it offers how-to lessons on masturbation, homosexuality and anal sex.

the concept that people need lessons in masturbation is silly. --what they need to learn is that it is GOOD FOR YOU ------I am not an advocate of anal sex----and not a strong PROMOTER of homosexuality-----an accepter---but not a PROMOTER
McDougald will ask trustees Tuesday to send an open letter to Queen's Park asking for help to debunk the myths around the new lessons — like explaining that masturbation is not a topic that must be taught, but rather is a subject on which teachers have been given tips on how to respond if any student happens to bring it up.
Some 5,000 parents, largely in the GTA, have joined a Facebook group calling for a boycott of classes May 4 to 10 to express opposition to the curriculum.

Peel mother Firani Siddiqui will keep her two younger children home to protest the curriculum she said breaches her right to decide when her children learn sensitive sexual information.

"I don't want teachers to tell my children that masturbation is a healthy thing — it's a no no; maybe I don't want her to think it's a healthy practice," said Siddiqui, who said she is not anti-gay, but simply believes the new curriculum gets too explicit too early. "I don't want a stranger telling my kids about oral and anal sex." "

Masturbation at least IS a healthy practice. Among other things it reduces the chance of certain cancers.

IMO teaching children that masturbation is harmful-----is harmful.
Why teach anything at all? Sex shouldn't be taught in school at all.

"TORONTO — Ontario educators are scrambling to combat confusion and false information among critics of the province's new sex-education curriculum — including claims it offers how-to lessons on masturbation, homosexuality and anal sex.

the concept that people need lessons in masturbation is silly. --what they need to learn is that it is GOOD FOR YOU ------I am not an advocate of anal sex----and not a strong PROMOTER of homosexuality-----an accepter---but not a PROMOTER
McDougald will ask trustees Tuesday to send an open letter to Queen's Park asking for help to debunk the myths around the new lessons — like explaining that masturbation is not a topic that must be taught, but rather is a subject on which teachers have been given tips on how to respond if any student happens to bring it up.
Some 5,000 parents, largely in the GTA, have joined a Facebook group calling for a boycott of classes May 4 to 10 to express opposition to the curriculum.

Peel mother Firani Siddiqui will keep her two younger children home to protest the curriculum she said breaches her right to decide when her children learn sensitive sexual information.

"I don't want teachers to tell my children that masturbation is a healthy thing — it's a no no; maybe I don't want her to think it's a healthy practice," said Siddiqui, who said she is not anti-gay, but simply believes the new curriculum gets too explicit too early. "I don't want a stranger telling my kids about oral and anal sex." "

Masturbation at least IS a healthy practice. Among other things it reduces the chance of certain cancers.

Science Class: "These are the fallopian tubes. They serve no function"

Could limit the education to simple physiological mechanics. This is what's happening when people make babies or have sex.

Didn't need a class when I started having sex, as Po from "Kung-Fu Panda" said, "I figured it out." :)

Apparently, they want to end up like Crane County, TX

About That Outbreak of Chlamydia in West Texas... Texas Monthly
Since only 20 students out of 300 got chlamydia the school is doing something right. That's 1/15 of the students. Not at,all bad. What is the rate of STDs in schools with a more hands on sex ed class?

Of the general population, aged 15-19, the rate is about 6.4 out of 300

2012 STD Surveillance Adolescents and Young Adults CDC

Could limit the education to simple physiological mechanics. This is what's happening when people make babies or have sex.

Didn't need a class when I started having sex, as Po from "Kung-Fu Panda" said, "I figured it out." :)

"Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card"

Interestingly, the result of accepted sex ed in countries like Japan and European ones is declining birthrates prompting government efforts to raise birthrates. As people learn how to protect themselves from sex diseases, they also learn how to have sex without getting pregnant. While this may cause a government dependent upon taxes and worker productivity problems, overall and over time it's only a good thing as the world's overpopulated as it is.

We only have as many as we do because of oil. Without oil we'd be about 2 or 3 billion world-wide if that much. Sooner we get back to that level, the sooner things for everyone will improve. If we keep sustaining too many people though problems like we already have with starvation and social unrest cramming too many too close together will only get worse.

Declining birth rates are not the result of sex education, but rather the ease of using any one of a cornucopia of birth control methods (and/or elective abortions). That, and the diminishing influence of religious organizations opposed to use of artificial birth control. And the increasing levels of narcissism, selfishness, irresponsibility, and Wimmin's Rights.

Actually, if it weren't for the horrific pension obligations of Western nations to their retiring populations, one could easily see a benefit to declining populations. But demographics being what they are, Europe MUST HAVE a large inflow of immigrants to pay taxes to fund those promised retirements. Talk about irony.

Apparently, they want to end up like Crane County, TX

About That Outbreak of Chlamydia in West Texas... Texas Monthly

That 'epidemic' turned out to be false; about 8 cases have been reported for the entire year, for the entire County. In fact, the next day after the story went viral it was determined to be false. Of course most of those who ran with it can't be bothered to report the corrections, since they need the false story for political agendas.

A Fake Chlamydia Epidemic Has Traumatised This Small Texas Town VICE Sweden

There are many more corrections to that story; as of two days ago; still only 3 cases confirmed, and since the law requires std's to be reported within 7 days of testing, it's been more than enough time, so the '20 cases' was just BS.

Last edited:
chlamydia is very common------REPORTED? I doubt even 1/2 % of the cases are "REPORTED"

chlamydia is very common------REPORTED? I doubt even 1/2 % of the cases are "REPORTED"

Ah, well, then there is no need for the media to run around perpetuating hoaxes just to fill news space then, is there? So-called' journalists' should take some responsibility and report the corrected stories as diligently as they reported the false stories; but of course if the correction doesn't fit a particular agenda they see no such responsibility, apparently.

Since only 20 students out of 300 got chlamydia the school is doing something right. That's 1/15 of the students. Not at,all bad. What is the rate of STDs in schools with a more hands on sex ed class?

Turns out it's more in the neighborhood of 8 cases all year in the entire County, maybe two or three of those being high school kids, so yes, they are doing something right; their sex ed consists of a three day seminar in Jr. High. They've now adopted a new program, focusing on abstinence options. The media ran with the false story so they can snivel and smear da Evul Xians approach to sex ed, which doesn't include enthusiastically encouraging child sex and indulging in assorted PC approved fetishes.

Forum List

Back