Mostg boring Super Bowl Eva!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Like watching grass grow.

The only exiting part was at the end when the mob of reporters tried to crush him trying to ask Brady questions.

Did not watch. The wife and I use to love watching the game but when they started that "taking a knee" crap, we quit.

I just finished a mixed media canvas. I used modgepog and watched it dry....way better experience than LIII

The only exiting part was at the end when the mob of reporters tried to crush him trying to ask Brady questions.

I enjoyed it. I like a great defensive battle.

I fell asleep about the first 15 minutes and then woke up and just turned it off.

The Patriots have now won more Super Bowls that there have actually been Super Bowls.

The only explanation is that they cheat.

everyone got bored....and moved chairs around the chips and dip...and started chitty chatting....i told them to fuck off..watch the game or i would change it to something i wanted to watch...fuck football

K9Buck said:
I enjoyed it. I like a great defensive battle.
I Walked In With 2:29 To Play
10 - 3
I Thought It Must Be A Tough Game
Anything Could Happen

Although 43 - 38 Games May Be Exciting To Watch
It Still Means Neither Team Has A Defence

Neither team wanted to win, and who can blame them for not wanting to deal with an invitation to Trump's House of Pain!

Rams offense never showed up.

they showed up.. they just got beat by the patriots defense.

LA defense did an amazing job stifling the patriots offense but the pats ultimately found a way to score more points.

:woohoo:

watching a defensive match-up like that was like watching a pitcher's duel in baseball.

"boring" only IF you don't watch for the love of sport.

I fell asleep about the first 15 minutes and then woke up and just turned it off.

The Patriots have now won more Super Bowls that there have actually been Super Bowls.

you nai

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You nailed it beautifully there in your last sentence Votto.

Outside of this site,there are THOUSANDS of posters that agree with you. here is just a small sample of thousands out there that say it as well as you did. this site seems to be the only place where people are not objective and non biased towards the pats as you are,this guy max payne and that guy dan below him is.
  • max Paynea year ago
    The Patriots have been caught cheating how many times? Belichick is a proven cheater and Brady is just a big baby. Men have played with broken legs but Brady plays with a few stitches in his hand and the press acts like wow what a tough guy.
dan179 days ago
sure thing the patriots know how to win but they get a lot of help from refs. I will not watch this 2018 Superbowl because it appears that nfl is rigged and nobody can say anything against all the bad calls that keep some teams out of contest. I hope more people will boycott the nfl and its greedy crooked owners.

a ''perfect'' end to a dumbass NFL season
one team should not have even been there and scores a whopping 1 FG

Forum List

Back