Most Veterans think Obama Sucks...

I suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

A: They don't.

So here what we REALLY know from this POLL.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Rasmussen = ultra right wing propaganda.

Ron Paul has received more donations from those serving than all others by a landslide, Willard is dead last with those still running.

Ron-Paul-money-from-the-military-open-secrets.jpg

:)

I suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

A: They don't.

So here what we REALLY know from this POLL.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

:lol:

EVERY poll is self-reporting.

Ron-Paul-money-from-the-military-open-secrets.jpg
[/quote]

Where do you get this chart? Up your ass somewhere?

In nearly 25 years in the Navy - I NEVER reported ANY contributions made (if any) to ANYONE.

Your chart is bogus.

You're an asswipe.

Case fucking closed....

NEXT !!!!

Where do you get this chart? Up your ass somewhere?

In nearly 25 years in the Navy - I NEVER reported ANY contributions made (if any) to ANYONE.

Your chart is bogus.

You're an asswipe.

Case fucking closed....

NEXT !!!![/QUOTE]

Wow are you stupid, and apparently unable to read. I already posted the source pages back :cuckoo:

That's dated January.

Here's the same site in March: Military Turns From Paul to Obama In March

But in March, Obama and Paul switched places. Members of the military sent $36,448 to Obama and just $17,733 to Paul. Even though Romney solidified his position as the presumptive Republican nominee, military donations to his campaign remained anemic -- only $8,630.

We should all follow their lead....just sayin

-----------------------:salute:

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

Among Military Veterans: Romney 59% Obama 35% - Rasmussen Reports™

I'm a Veteran of Viet Nam and I totally support Mr. Obama.

Rasmussen is a Conservative Polling Organization Group, a Conservative Pollster asking Conservative's how they feel about a President who not a Conservative....a Self Fulfilling
Prophecy comes to mind.

We should all follow their lead....just sayin

-----------------------:salute:

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

Among Military Veterans: Romney 59% Obama 35% - Rasmussen Reports™

I'm a Veteran of Viet Nam and I totally support Mr. Obama.

Rasmussen is a Conservative Polling Organization Group, a Conservative Pollster asking Conservative's how they feel about a President who not a Conservative....a Self Fulfilling
Prophecy comes to mind.

In a thread alternate polls can be presented and there validity tested also, no problem.

Thank You for your service and welcome to the USMB..

Just wondering though, why do you so totally support Obama?

Obama is using the military for his own personal gain. He doesn't know the military and doesn't give a rats behind about what they do unless he can get a vote. Watch the way he comes off Air Force One. That salute shows no respect at all.

Obama is using the military for his own personal gain. He doesn't know the military and doesn't give a rats behind about what they do unless he can get a vote. Watch the way he comes off Air Force One. That salute shows no respect at all.

Yup...

Forum List

Back