most underrated actors...my choice

I'd say Gary Oldman.

It's not that he doesn't get any respect, but he's not really a household name and deserves to be one.

What are his 3 best movies?
Cinderella Man
John Adams HBO Series
Sideways

His father, Bart Giamatti was the Commisioner of Baseball who Banned Pete Rose
Google most overrated actors. You’ll be surprised all the actors on the list. I wonder who they think are the best actors if not those famous actors. Meryl streep? Samual l Jackson? Screw that hes great
Jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty, Dustin Hoffman
Warren Beatty for sure but I’ve seen jack in enough great roles I disagree on him. One flew over the coo coos nest and a few good men. Terms of endearment? The departed? Shining?

But other than those not a lot of good movies. He may have done a good job but the movies suck. Maybe we are confusing great actor with great movies

Kathy bates has one movie I like. Misery. Unless you count the water boy.
My only gripe with Nicholson is you get the same psycho character in different roles

One trick pony

I see Morgan Freeman in much the same way. Now I like Morgan Freeman a LOT, but he is always the same sagacious character in all his movies.

Matt Passmore and Uriah Shelton are my most favorites.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. They both come from the A&E show named The Glades.

Steve Buscemi was the abused bowler in the "Big Lebowski". He was one of the killers in Fargo. Also in Fargo and Lebowski was Peter Stormare who played a comedy role in Lebowski and a schitzphrenic killer in Fargo. Stormare played a chilling flamboyant killer director of snuff films in "8MM" with Nick Cage.

stfu-donny.jpg

Steve Buscemi was the abused bowler in the "Big Lebowski". He was one of the killers in Fargo. Also in Fargo and Lebowski was Peter Stormare who played a comedy role in Lebowski and a schitzphrenic killer in Fargo. Stormare played a chilling flamboyant killer director of snuff films in "8MM" with Nick Cage.
Paul Dano. He was a great character in two great movies. 12 years a slave and there will be blood

Forum List

Back