Most transparent white house ever shuts down gays...

How ironic that the libs on here have turned on the gays in favor of their dear leader. :lol:

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Usually people don't get arrested for protesting.

There must have been something else going on that no one was aware of.

If you've seen the video of Obama calling out gay hecklers in his speech that was given a day or so ago out in California, it's very obvious. He does not want the fact that gays are protesting him to be in the media. His solution is to remove all press and media away from where the protestors are so that it cannot be covered in the news. No one is going to critisize him if he can control it, that's basically his MO.

Yes, that's it. :cuckoo: Now run along and go spread it around just as if it were the gospel truth. The herd will believe.

And yet the Organizing for Amer...OBama folks will continue to repeat:

"Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

The last line they chant, just ruined my appetite, maybe for a week or more! :eek:

We need a new form of Exlax, for for 'political constipation', you pour it throughout the buildings and 'houses' that are 'constipated', to clean them out. Kind of like a 'Political Phlush'.

Well if that's true, I'm not surprised they were removed. After all, there are children walking around in that park and that kind of disgusting talk shouldn't be acceptable behavior.

And yet there was a video wasn't there?

I don't know, was there? And if so, why is it relevant? Why do you think he was having the media removed so that they couldn't report on the gay protestors? The only video I saw was where he was calling out gay people that were protesting him at a speech in California, he wasn't very nice to them. And you would defend him on this behavior??

The Kool-Aid says, "must support 0bama". The brain is weak. Resistance is futile.

What I think is MOST hilarious is that if this group decided to pull that kind of stunt when George W. Bush was the CIC, you people would have been saying they (gays) should all be strung up and...teabagged? Or worse. Hypocrisy is thy middle name. Truth be told, you couldn't give a sweet shit about gay inequality, whether it's in the military or right under your noses in your own homes.

Hate to ruin a good conspiracy, but Obama isn't targeting gays.
"That was strictly the U.S. Parks Police that screwed up--that has nothing to do with the Secret Service of the White House or the Administration," David Schlosser, a spokesperson for the U.S. Park Police, told Politico. "We had some young officers who, when they were told to move the people back--which we typically do when we’re going to make arrests--they moved the people back a lot further than we typically do. That was a rookie, amateur error and they screwed up on that."
Choi, More Gay Troops Resort to Further Civil Disobedience :: EDGE Boston

Yeah. that's believable. Sure.
What disciplinary action is being taken against the officers involved? Hmm.

Oh by all means, shoot the bastards. After all, they're employees of the Obama administration.

How ironic that the libs on here have turned on the gays in favor of their dear leader. :lol:

Um, no, what's ironic (hypocritical actually) is the righties suddenly becoming such bleeding hearts for a bunch of protesting gays. Now THAT'S a first...

Um, no, what's ironic (hypocritical actually) is the righties suddenly becoming such bleeding hearts for a bunch of protesting gays. Now THAT'S a first...

Actually I don't care about who it was that was stupid enough to chain themselves to the White House fence. I do care when the media is forced to back up 2 blocks.

Actually I don't care about who it was that was stupid enough to chain themselves to the White House fence. I do care when the media is forced to back up 2 blocks.

The media...like The Advocate, which I'm getting a lot of info on this stuff from?

Really? I agree with the protests. And I'm a "lib on here".

If you agree with the protests then why are you defending Obama's actions which are making sure the media can't cover the protests? You've still never provided the video you said there was of this coverage?

Really? I agree with the protests. And I'm a "lib on here".

If you agree with the protests then why are you defending Obama's actions which are making sure the media can't cover the protests?

Wow! Did I do that? Where did I defend his actions? I simply pointed out that I had heard all about this...hardly possible if the media can't cover the protests, is it?

You've still never provided the video you said there was of this coverage?

If only Obama had locked them in a cage in a "free speech zone" miles and miles away, you guys would have been okay with.

Also, hope you guys don't have that clever "Nobama" slogan on t-shirts, as there is already precedent set by the previous administration for arresting people who wear shirts critical of the president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back