Most Successful People Invest In Israel

Well I personally would think THRICE about it.....in the Blue Star piece it mentions that Israel is getting a growth factor of 7.6% and above all other western nations,which is probably true but MJB you should realize that its starting base is probably close to ZERO and 7.6% is still basically ZERO,Israel I don't think can sustain such growth in the future due to many factors,lets see what happens next year or the next 10 years...just sayin...steve.........and as you would know a high % of start-up company's FAIL...it's too premature to be extolling "financial security for loved ones" at this stage M.

But Thanks for your interesting Post

Growth is growth and it is not zero as that is stagnation. To survive a company/nation needs to grow year on year, and as many nations learned a few short years ago overextending leads to collapse. Israel came through that without a scratch and has grown year on year.
View attachment 40965

You've posted that irrelevant pic like a 100 times, you useless troll.
link ?

Well if I were a useless bum who trolls the internet like you, I'd have the time to look through your idiotic posts. But I have better things to do with my time, CHIMP-FACE.
ya like cheer lead for Israel...lol..don't pretend

Why do so many successful people invest in Israel? To insure financial security for their loved ones. Do you have loved ones you want to be financially successful? Israel can help you despite what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

Why Invest in Israel BlueStar Indexes
Well I personally would think THRICE about it.....in the Blue Star piece it mentions that Israel is getting a growth factor of 7.6% and above all other western nations,which is probably true but MJB you should realize that its starting base is probably close to ZERO and 7.6% is still basically ZERO,Israel I don't think can sustain such growth in the future due to many factors,lets see what happens next year or the next 10 years...just sayin...steve.........and as you would know a high % of start-up company's FAIL...it's too premature to be extolling "financial security for loved ones" at this stage M.

But Thanks for your interesting Post

Growth is growth and it is not zero as that is stagnation. To survive a company/nation needs to grow year on year, and as many nations learned a few short years ago overextending leads to collapse. Israel came through that without a scratch and has grown year on year.
How silly,I know for a fact that Israel was gleaning money world wide shortly after the WFC......and Nit and YAR WHO was in Australia.....pressing Australian Business for money and Succeeding.........Don't tell me anything....because I already know the truth........you are a joke to say "Israel got through this crisis(WFC) without a scratch".......you work on the principle of treating everyone like an Idiot.....I'm theliq...ever living,ever faithful,ever sure of the truth and facts.

You should stop lying.

LOL! Them poppies must be good this year, eh Theliq?

article-2209227-1535B09E000005DC-678_306x473.jpg

Germany just made a deal to secure the Israeli oil field off the coast. Are BDS going to boycott germany?

Germany just made a deal to secure the Israeli oil field off the coast. Are BDS going to boycott germany?
BDS has become a total failure. It's not even fashionable on campuses any longer.

Oh no! Ever since the BDS movement began, world investments have been pouring in to Israel. How can we help keep the BDS movement going strong?

BDS has become a total failure. It's not even fashionable on campuses any longer.

Oh no! Ever since the BDS movement began, world investments have been pouring in to Israel. How can we help keep the BDS movement going strong?

LONG LIVE THE BDS MOVEMENT!

OECD Israel fourth in foreign direct investment - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Maybe BDS is actually an undercover Mossad operation? :clap2:

Maybe BDS is actually an undercover Mossad operation? :clap2:

It is imperitive Israel supporters help keep the BDS movement going strong. It takes actions like that by Israel's enemies to make the civilized world aware of what Israel has to deal with for neighbors. And even greater help to Israel for world support is Hamas. May God help Israel if Hamas ever folds. How can I make a donation to Hamas?

To do list:

We need to keep pumping hot air into the BDS movement so that it never runs out.

Make sure Mossad doesn't spill the beans and tell everybody that BDS is an Israeli movement.

Keep the BDS optimistic and positive by complaining about the economic damages it is causing to Israel.

Sounds like a plan!

To do list:

We need to keep pumping hot air into the BDS movement so that it never runs out.

Make sure Mossad doesn't spill the beans and tell everybody that BDS is an Israeli movement.

Keep the BDS optimistic and positive by complaining about the economic damages it is causing to Israel.

Sounds like a plan!

Great plan. I am with you & so are most Christians & Jews I know who care to discuss the conflict. It is our obligation as peace loving people to keep the wolrd informed of radical Islamists including those Palestinians who want us all dead & our countries destroyed.

So with that in mind, let's discuss all the catastrophic economic damage that BDS has caused upon Israel. Which one of you will stand up and provide us with an example of one instance?

So with that in mind, let's discuss all the catastrophic economic damage that BDS has caused upon Israel. Which one of you will stand up and provide us with an example of one instance?

The best is the zero unemployment of palestinians in WB areas near jews, and a working wage about double that of palestinians jobs.
Why is palestinian unemployment so high in the rest of the WB? How high would it be without the jews?

The best is the zero unemployment of palestinians in WB areas near jews, and a working wage about double that of palestinians jobs.
Why is palestinian unemployment so high in the rest of the WB? How high would it be without the jews?

Sssshhhh! Remember, the BDS is crippling the Israeli economy, and the collapse of Israeli is imminent!

Forum List

Back