Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ever, simultaneously maximally reduced

Apr 6, 2009
Most successful illuminati MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ever, simultaneously maximally reduced - revealed worldwide first
Comparing the execution of the most successful illuminati murder ever with the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" returns N.

Hint: Today is the perfect day to finally reveal it, just as how the illuminati staged the"Obama's 100 Days" act was the perfect trigger to reveal worldwide first the FULL STORY of the assassinations of John F Kennedy Jr (1) and Elvis Presley. (2)

Notation
_ denotes a character in the missing word.
N is a digit.
Notes
(1) Google "John F Kennedy Jr" murder riddle MattMarriott
(2) Google "Elvis Presley" murder riddle MattMarriott

--------------------------------------

Is this the ULTIMATE "coincidence" solving End Times riddles?

Poster "391569" (1) suggests that the solution to this riddle... :
Most successful illuminati *** MURDER _ _ _ _ _ _ _ *** ever - revealed worldwide first and simultaneously maximally reduced.

... is
391569 said:
MURDER SUICIDE

Prophet replies:
"Coincidentally" (2) it fits.
"Coincidentally" that riddle is also possible ("N" not necessarily the same).
"Coincidentally" that riddle was also presented by End Times Prophet worldwide first.
But that does not fit completely into THIS riddle, since I gave the additional hint about TODAY (May 14th, 2009) being the perfect day to present it.

Notes
(1) In godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message793934/pg1 - deleted by this forum managed by the CIA Web of Disinformation after a few hours.

(2) In quotes because there is NO such thing as a coincidence.
(2) Google "Basics Facts about God" MattMarriott

-----------------------

END TIMES INFORMATION in the process of solving the riddlle

Confirm / Deny I'm on the right path guessing for _ :
FRAMING
RITUAL
TORTURE

Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.

What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?
This is the first question I should answer:
Confirm / Deny that N is ONE result which Google should return by querying "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" in quotes.
I deny it.
In the original riddle, N is the number of differences when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" .
In the "coincidence", N is also the number of differences, when maximally reducing the comparison between the execution of the most successful illuminati murder and the most successful suicide murder, i.e. illuminati murder packaged as suicide.
N is not necessarily the same number in both cases.

------------------------
This is the second question I should answer:
What "news" story released May 14 is relevant to the hint?
18 hours after it was announced, Google News finds only 4 results with the name [X] related to the May 14 news, although [X] had one of the two main roles in the cast of the most succesful illuminati "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever and the final act for [X] was launched as "news" on May 14, 2009.
A "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" that together with another murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ("coincidentally" the most unsuccessful ever in the US) that had taken place a few weeks earlier, is one of the KEY pieces in the End of the USA puzzle.

Only one of those 4 results is directly related to those "news".
"Coincidentally" the two first words in the title of that only result are:
1. The name of the nation more directly related to the symbology behind that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _";
2. A word that begins with the same three characters as the first illuminati US President in the role of a fake suicide bomber.

The other three results are about the previously released act involving [X] as main actor in the cast.
That previous act is about the first religious ceremony marking the life of a christian.

Google News returns 1,764 results for that religious ceremony.
One of those three news articles previously mentioned about [X] is currently appearing in the first page of those 1,764 results, the word "assassin" appears in the title, as well as a reference [Z] to that christian ceremony.
"Coincidentally" the result that precedes it in that first page of Google News results about that christian ceremony is identified by these lines about the other fake illuminati suicide bomber in the president role:
"With the revelation that Obama's late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was [Z] by proxy last year in the faith's Provo temple...".

"Coincidentally" the role of "Stanley Ann Dunham" in the illuminati anti-bible is directly related to the ultimate symbology for that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _".
"Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same city where two of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.
"Coincidentally" that "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place in the very same Square where the first of the three ceremonies of the satanic trilogy celebrating formal acceptance of the Mark of the Beast took place.
"Coincidentally" that very same square where the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" took place was used by End Times Prophet to illustrate typology of satanic celebrations.

Now as for suggestions for solving the riddle:

RITUAL
I confirm that the number of characters in the riddle is correct, so RITUAL does not fit.

FRAMING
TORTURE
I deny it. But FRAMING is part of how the "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" was executed. A special type of framing.

"Coincidentally" the same special type of framing that End Times Prophet revealed worldiwde first to be used when executing the most successful illuminati murder ever.

So what does end times reductionism have to do with all this?
Answer: once you identified X and you know how the most successful illuminati murder ever was executed, you know already EVERYTHING about the most successfull "murder _ _ _ _ _ _ _" ever.
And that answers what number "N" is.

Last edited:
Uhm...huh?

So if I have even a clue what this post is about, it is about using the returns given by Goggle to prove the existence of the Illuminati who murdered both Elvis and JFK?

For the benefit of those of us who don't speak psychosis putting this into non-psychotic-speak might be helpful.

I've read Thomas Pynchon which made more sense to me than this does.

And it's not for my lack of trying, either.

I got a third of the way thru the post and went cross eyed.

damn i was hoping you would bottom line it for me.....

what is with the green ...suddenly gunny asks for everyone to tone down and give the sign shit a break....(that is how i understood it and i could be wrong) that fucker got the best of me and he is really enjoying it....i think we know the lack of icons issues i am discussing :eusa_whistle: but why must you ..now post in green....something with baseball or what....ooooooooo the celtics.....its still sucks...

i dont read that colored shit.....i would think the murder of the vacitain banker would rank up there...but hey that is just me...a window licker on the short bus....

o and i am giving you negative rep for the green shit...:evil:

seems like when one got to be mod...one would get a rep bump instead of just a new title.....

Forum List

Back