Most Strange/wierd clouds in the sky i ever seen

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ouai3hsdVU]Strange phenomenon in sky. (eyes) - YouTube[/ame]

They look like eyes, like observing eyes that never slept. The left eye looks like a male eye, the right one looks like a female eye.

I thought this was an interesting video what do you guys think?

I kind of notice a hooked nose too :confused:

• Banned
No one finds this interesting? I think it's really amazing and scary at the same time

No one finds this interesting? I think it's really amazing and scary at the same time

It is not uninteresting. At the same time, it is not scary. Amazing? Not really. It is a little bit amazing that people will attach characters (animal or human) to various patterns that are generally random and meaningless...such as the grain on a liece of wood, the burn marks on a piece of toast, the wrinkling on a loaf of bread. I have imagined clouds to look like various animals...but never people.

If anyone ever videos a cloud formation that looks like Jesus, we'll have a whole new cult of worshipers instantly appear on the scene.

Last edited:
  • Banned

It is not uninteresting. At the same time, it is not scary. Amazing? Not really. It is a little bit amazing that people will attach characters (animal or human) to various patterns that are generally random and meaningless...such as the grain on a liece of wood, the burn marks on a piece of toast, the wrinkling on a loaf of bread. I have imagined clouds to look like various animals...but never people.

If anyone ever videos a cloud formation that looks like Jesus, we'll have a whole new cult of worshipers instantly appear on the scene.

I never looks at bodily figures as a god or angel, I know clouds always tend to make shapes in the sky, it's nothing new. But, I can clearly see eyes in this video.... And it was during an earthquake I think so if it's something wierd or not, it's still beatiful to me

It does look pretty strange! You can tell it was video'd on a phone. Doesn't mean it means anything...but it is pretty cool!

Is it cool? Yeah.

Is it unusual? Depends on if there's moisture in the air or not and what the currents above you are doing. "Mare's tail" type of clouds are wispy and can form images like this.

I see them quite often in Amarillo when we have clouds. One time, even saw a cloud formation like that (above my house no less) and there wasn't a single other cloud in the sky.

Scary? Not really...........it's Father's way of letting me know He's there.

Is it cool? Yeah.

Is it unusual? Depends on if there's moisture in the air or not and what the currents above you are doing. "Mare's tail" type of clouds are wispy and can form images like this.

I see them quite often in Amarillo when we have clouds. One time, even saw a cloud formation like that (above my house no less) and there wasn't a single other cloud in the sky.

There was nothing like that ever in America, this was in Ukraine and it distinguishes itself from other videos, also if you want to believe its the "Father" speaking to you then it's fine but I don't believe that father son stuff, I believe God is different than us and is only One. I don't associate anyone with him

Thanks for sharing. Looked like a tear falling from the "eye" on the right side of screen).

I said that too when I first saw it I thought the right eye looked watery, but after looking again it seems like a female eye

Is it cool? Yeah.

There was nothing like that ever in America, this was in Ukraine and it distinguishes itself from other videos, also if you want to believe its the "Father" speaking to you then it's fine but I don't believe that father son stuff, I believe God is different than us and is only One. I don't associate anyone with him

Really? When was the last time you were in Amarillo Because You Blow Goats? On occasion the skies around here can get really interesting, because I've seen the shadows of the mountains in NM show up in dusty skies over Amarillo, as well as have seen rainbow halos around the sun and sun dogs.

BTW....................the reason I call God "Father"? Because that's what my Big Brother Yeshua said to call Him.

Is it cool? Yeah.

Really? When was the last time you were in Amarillo Because You Blow Goats? On occasion the skies around here can get really interesting, because I've seen the shadows of the mountains in NM show up in dusty skies over Amarillo, as well as have seen rainbow halos around the sun and sun dogs.

BTW....................the reason I call God "Father"? Because that's what my Big Brother Yeshua said to call Him.

I've seen videos it looks nothing like this, anyways good for you and don't troll not all of us have your beliefs, I just wanted to share an interesting video and forsure others are interesting as well but this one looks cool.

And I don't believe God will show himself, to me I could believe this is an angels face not God

I've seen videos it looks nothing like this, anyways good for you and don't troll not all of us have your beliefs, I just wanted to share an interesting video and forsure others are interesting as well but this one looks cool.

And I don't believe God will show himself, to me I could believe this is an angels face not God

Have you seen the skies over Amarillo every day for the past 12 years? Not even I can say that, and I've actually lived here for that long.

So what if you've never seen it, that doesn't mean that others haven't.

I was actually trying to share some of my experiences, but, if you wanna be some kind of hack, go right ahead, knock yourself out.

Have you seen the skies over Amarillo every day for the past 12 years? Not even I can say that, and I've actually lived here for that long.

So what if you've never seen it, that doesn't mean that others haven't.

I was actually trying to share some of my experiences, but, if you wanna be some kind of hack, go right ahead, knock yourself out.

I've seen a few videos but this is most clear to me and nice experience you had, I've seen many wierd clouds and other patterns, my old house on the grass the yellow grass spelled out God in Arabic, I thought it was interesting but this video i don't think is a coincidence...:)

Lol don't watch it at night it might freak some people out, doesn't scare me though I love this stuff

Forum List

Back