most small business owners are conservative's .

not that you have the slightest bit of evidence in that regard....

not as to what a 'small business' is...

not as to who starts them

not as to their 'hard work'

not as to their donations to charity

why don't you run off and play elsewhere?
i have been in business for yrs !! and the last 4yrs have been the worst i or anyone else in business can remember.

Indeed. The Great Recession put the skids on consumer spending like nothing else in any of our lifetimes. So small businesses (my customers) are hurting big time. Larger concerns, with global markets (my product is thus and has helped fill the gap), are doing better. Banks/Investment Brokers are cutting a fat hog. But the local business who needs John and Jane Doe to buy their stuff, are hurting far more today than when taxes were higher 12 years ago.

So if "last 4yrs" = Obama, you're not being very genuine. Not even the most Obama-loathing or Bush-apologetic blame Obama for the Great Recession.
we blame the left .

i have been in business for yrs !! and the last 4yrs have been the worst i or anyone else in business can remember.

Indeed. The Great Recession put the skids on consumer spending like nothing else in any of our lifetimes. So small businesses (my customers) are hurting big time. Larger concerns, with global markets (my product is thus and has helped fill the gap), are doing better. Banks/Investment Brokers are cutting a fat hog. But the local business who needs John and Jane Doe to buy their stuff, are hurting far more today than when taxes were higher 12 years ago.

So if "last 4yrs" = Obama, you're not being very genuine. Not even the most Obama-loathing or Bush-apologetic blame Obama for the Great Recession.
we blame the left .

No shit? Color me surprised.

we blame the left .

No shit? Color me surprised.
so tell me how much more money do you want and how much more do you want to spend .

and they work harder ,and donate more to charity than liberals .they do !!

not that you have the slightest bit of evidence in that regard....

not as to what a 'small business' is...

not as to who starts them

not as to their 'hard work'

not as to their donations to charity

why don't you run off and play elsewhere?

maybe you're just bad at business?

my family's business is (knock wood) doing very well.

and your own personal experience (which is made up anyway) isn't the basis for generalized assertions which are supposed to be 'facts'.

like i said...

Then there are the bigger businesses, that Liberals own and create 10s of billions they give to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates.

You have a couple of anecdotal examples which do not change the facts. That is a logical fallacy.

Do better next time.

If you enjoy using the words, "logical fallacy," you might want to google them and learn what a logical fallacy is.

Just sayin'

Anecdotal evidence

The expression anecdotal evidence refers to evidence from anecdotes. Because of the small sample, there is a larger chance that it may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases.[1][2] Anecdotal evidence is considered dubious support of a claim; it is accepted only in lieu of more solid evidence.

common way anecdotal evidence becomes unscientific is through fallacious reasoning such as the Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, the human tendency to assume that if one event happens after another, then the first must be the cause of the second. Another fallacy involves inductive reasoning. For instance, if an anecdote illustrates a desired conclusion rather than a logical conclusion, it is considered a faulty or hasty generalization.'

Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are completely unarmed. LOL

still no links
i provided a link stating that 73% of small business owners are conservative leaning .do i have to provide a link proving that conservatives give 30% more to charity than libbs do in the same income bracket ??Surprise! Conservatives are more generous than liberals | The Daily Caller

When asked to rate the overall level of risk they are currently taking, 73% of small business owners indicate they are conservative.

I don't think that's what they're saying. :lol:

Hey Yidnar, I'm telling you that the entire premise for your thread is one big fail.

I can't believe you don't want to acknowledge that. :lol:

You have a couple of anecdotal examples which do not change the facts. That is a logical fallacy.

Do better next time.

If you enjoy using the words, "logical fallacy," you might want to google them and learn what a logical fallacy is.

Just sayin'

Anecdotal evidence

The expression anecdotal evidence refers to evidence from anecdotes. Because of the small sample, there is a larger chance that it may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases.[1][2] Anecdotal evidence is considered dubious support of a claim; it is accepted only in lieu of more solid evidence.

common way anecdotal evidence becomes unscientific is through fallacious reasoning such as the Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, the human tendency to assume that if one event happens after another, then the first must be the cause of the second. Another fallacy involves inductive reasoning. For instance, if an anecdote illustrates a desired conclusion rather than a logical conclusion, it is considered a faulty or hasty generalization.'

Anecdotal evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are completely unarmed. LOL

Excellent! That's a start. Know what it is.

Next, where it applies, i.e., in support of a contention, which indeed is a form of logical fallacy. Problem being, no contention of any kind was suggested by me. I merely pointed out the fact that the two most successful business people, who also happen to have set the record for charitable giving, are Liberals.

Had I further contended that that somehow supports my belief that Liberals are more giving to charity, as a rule, then you might have had something. But I didn't. So you're wrong; and man that's gotta really suck.

So my heart goes out to you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back