most small business owners are conservative's .

and they work harder ,and donate more to charity than liberals .they do !!

Also, most "entrepreneurs" are unable to find employment (because of personality or circumstance)--that's why they're "entrepreneurs!"
This is actually supported by survey instruments.

Also, most "entrepreneurs" are unable to find employment (because of personality or circumstance)--that's why they're "entrepreneurs!"
it takes hard work ,sacrifice,risk,and commitment to run a small business.i guess to the left that is a personality problem.:eusa_eh:

Then there are the bigger businesses, that Liberals own and create 10s of billions they give to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates.

Then there are the bigger businesses, that Liberals own and create 10s of billions they give to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates.

You have a couple of anecdotal examples which do not change the facts. That is a logical fallacy.

Do better next time.

it takes hard work ,sacrifice,risk,and commitment to run a small business.i guess to the left that is a personality problem.:eusa_eh:

I didn't say otherwise. The facts, though, are that most "entrepreneurs" lack the fundamental social skills and personality traits that are necessary to work in full-time employment for companies that provide good wages and benefits.

So don't romanticize entrepreneurship. They work no harder than anyone else; they simply don't have the same skillsets and are unable to find employment.

Ah, yes......small-businesses......

handjob.gif

still no links
i provided a link stating that 73% of small business owners are conservative leaning .do i have to provide a link proving that conservatives give 30% more to charity than libbs do in the same income bracket ??Surprise! Conservatives are more generous than liberals | The Daily Caller

When asked to rate the overall level of risk they are currently taking, 73% of small business owners indicate they are conservative.

I don't think that's what they're saying. :lol:

You have a couple of anecdotal examples which do not change the facts. That is a logical fallacy.

Do better next time.

If you enjoy using the words, "logical fallacy," you might want to google them and learn what a logical fallacy is.

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back