Most Say Tea Party Has Better Understanding of Issues than Congress

The poll is proof of what I keep saying, the more you attack us, the stronger we get.

you mean the more propaganda gets spewed, the more 'the base' likes it?

okay.

Propaganda is the bastion of the left.

For example:

The egregious claim that tea parties are violent (the only violence has been when they've been physically attacked by libs).
The false assertion that tea party members are racist (that's a good one...proclaimed by a leftard who went on to say, in the same breath, that the only blacks involved in the movement were dancing and singing.)
The lie that the tea party is a "fringe" movement, consisting of nothing but "extremists".

The poll is proof of what I keep saying, the more you attack us, the stronger we get.

okay.
See, Jill, you don't understand, it has nothing to do with a 'base'.

Many democrats show up and protest at these events, and have all along.

You are wrapped in the 'us vs them' mentality, when the movement is about getting unresponsive GOVERNMENT (Not just democrats) to stop the out of control spending and crazy polices.

Until you understand that this isn't a GoP movement, you will keep tripping up.
Exactly, while I might have voted Republican in the past and even given money to the party but those days are long gone. I don't see R vs D any more. There are also many Democrats that feel the same.

It is all about integrity in our politicians. Today I see NONE and this is why a vast amount of people want to throw out every incumbent.

okay.

Propaganda is the bastion of the left.

For example:

The egregious claim that tea parties are violent (the only violence has been when they've been physically attacked by libs).
The false assertion that tea party members are racist (that's a good one...proclaimed by a leftard who went on to say, in the same breath, that the only blacks involved in the movement were dancing and singing.)
The lie that the tea party is a "fringe" movement, consisting of nothing but "extremists".

the tolerant left tolerates no opposition, search em out and destroy em.. so says sal alinsky.. everything you need to know about obama is the three A. ACORN, Alinsky and Ayers.

You are VERY close to getting negged boy.

Appologize for making up lies about what I say and I might let this go.

Fuck you, don't call me boy.

I'm not apologizing for what is obviously sarcasm. If you didn't have a stick up your ass, maybe you could see that.

That's what I hear from the tea parties at times, that Obama is a Communist Muslim Racist who hates America and Israel and wants to see everyone die in the name of Allah. Oh, and he's a Atheist weak spine idiot. Hell, I'm pretty sure at some point you said he was a Communist Racist who Hates America and Israel.

And you called him a weak spine idiot.

So come to me crying I'm saying lies when I use a mixture of sarcasm with the cold hard truth.

So if you want, go ahead and neg me like a bitch. The fact you think that rep even matters shows what a sad individual you are.

So go ahead useful idiot, neg me and show everyone what kind of individual you are. :thup:

Last edited:

Everytime someone post 'teabagger' or some idiot op ed calling us racist we get more people disgusted with the small minded propaganda of the big government stooges.

The out of touch Congress is a shinning example of how to do government wrong.

Just saw a video of tea party patriot calling a congressman a ****** and then spit on him on CNN. I wonder where the left get's these ideas? :lol:

No boy, fuck you.

Negged, for you being the little big government shiteater that you are, as well as being a lying fucktard.

You are probaly the most childish little prick i have seen in years, too bad you don't like to hear it.

Everytime someone post 'teabagger' or some idiot op ed calling us racist we get more people disgusted with the small minded propaganda of the big government stooges.

Just saw a video of tea party patriot calling a congressman a ****** and then spit on him on CNN. I wonder where the left get's these ideas? :lol:
Why don't you show us that video, since it doesn't exist.

From the left.
And where's the video, and what proof do you have that it's a tea partier? The only person I've heard call anyone a ****** is the (black) guy who attacked the (black) tea partier some time ago.

No boy, fuck you.

Negged, for you being the little big government shiteater that you are, as well as being a lying fucktard.

You are probaly the most childish little prick i have seen in years, too bad you don't like to hear it.

:rofl:

You call me the problem, after it was people like you who got us to where we are today. You trying to pass the blame off on me and my generation is hilarious.

It's too bad that you can't realize Xeno that the only childish little prick of us is you.

You've been a useful idiot all these years for the Republicans, and now you get to be a useful idiot for a populist movement whose leaders will profit while you scream for them. :thup:

No boy, fuck you.

:rofl:

You call me the problem, after it was people like you who got us to where we are today. You trying to pass the blame off on me and my generation is hilarious.

It's too bad that you can't realize Xeno that the only childish little prick of us is you.

You've been a useful idiot all these years for the Republicans, and now you get to be a useful idiot for a populist movement whose leaders will profit while you scream for them. :thup:
Imbecile, I don't vote for republicans.

The next correct thing you post will be the first thing.

No go back to trying to suck your own dick, kiddie time is over.

Yeah! Because I have been known to lie about this crap all the time.
I just watched in on State of the Union an hour ago, if you don't believe me I could really give a crap.

Yeah! Because I have been known to lie about this crap all the time.
I just watched in on State of the Union an hour ago, if you don't believe me I could really give a crap.
Or you could prove me wrong by actually showing us.

Of course you can't, because CNN doesn't have such a tape, they would show it 24-7 if they did.

Find it, Luissa.

Because my first hunch tells me you were probably watching the video of the tea partier getting attacked.

Oh let me guess Xeno, you don't vote for "Republicans" you vote for "Conservatives"? :rofl:

If you want to try and excuse your vote, be my guest.

I love how you tell me to go suck my own dick, and then tell me kiddie time is over. The thing is Xeno, we'd get along fine if you would accept the fact that the tea party has a fringe part of it. However, you rather not because you feel like admitting such truths would mean that the entire movement is wrong.

However, as long as you not only ignore that a fringe part of the movement exists, you are not only encouraging it but hurting your own movement.

Another thing, if you look at some of the videos that have been posted of this incident, Jesse Jackson Jr. was taping the whole WALK. where is his video of the name calling and spitting?

also, there was a Police officer walking along with these idiots, if someone spit, why weren't they ARRESSTED.?

all this is the reason why this was all A SET UP AND PURE BULLSHIT.

Oh let me guess Xeno, you don't vote for "Republicans" you vote for "Conservatives"? :rofl:

If you want to try and excuse your vote, be my guest.

I love how you tell me to go suck my own dick, and then tell me kiddie time is over. The thing is Xeno, we'd get along fine if you would accept the fact that the tea party has a fringe part of it. However, you rather not because you feel like admitting such truths would mean that the entire movement is wrong.

However, as long as you not only ignore that a fringe part of the movement exists, you are not only encouraging it but hurting your own movement.
The only thing you ever do is guess, you moronic child.

You really have no business here, go back to romper room, its more your speed.

Another thing, if you look at some of the videos that have been posted of this incident, Jesse Jackson Jr. was taping the whole WALK. where is his video of the name calling and spitting?

also, there was a Police officer walking along with these idiots, if someone spit, why weren't they ARRESSTED.?

all this is the reason why this was all A SET UP AND PURE BULLSHIT.

Useful idiot.

Tea partiers scream ‘******’ at black congressman, civil rights icon : Veterans Today

“The man who spat on the congressman was arrested, but the congressman has chosen not to press charges,” the statement said.

Lol

thanks for the laugh.

It is a good laugh!!!

Curious about the factual knowledge that these people have regarding the issues they are protesting, my friend David Frum enlisted some interns to interview as many tea partiers as possible on a couple of basic questions. They got 57 responses--a pretty good sized sample from a crowd that numbered between 300 and 500 people. (Survey results are here.)

The first question that was asked concerned the size of government. Tea partiers were asked how much the federal government gets in taxes as a percentage of the gross domestic product. According to Congressional Budget Office data, acceptable answers would be 6.4%, which is the percentage for federal income taxes; 12.7%, which would be for both income taxes and Social Security payroll taxes; or 14.8%, which would represent all federal taxes as a share of GDP in 2009.

Not everyone follows these numbers closely and tea partiers may have been thinking of figures from a few years ago, before the recession when taxes were higher. According to the CBO, the highest figure for all federal taxes since 1970 came in the year 2000, when they reached 20.6% of GDP. As we know, after that George W. Bush and Republicans in Congress cut federal taxes and they fell to 18.5% of GDP in 2007, before the recession hit, and 17.5% in 2008.

Tuesday's tea party crowd, however, thought that federal taxes were almost three times higher than they actually are. The average response was 42% of GDP and the median was 40%. The highest figure recorded in all of American history was half those figures: 20.9% at the peak of World War II in 1944.

To follow up, tea partiers were asked how much they think a typical family making $50,000 per year pays in federal income taxes. The average response was $12,710 and the median was $10,000. In percentage terms, this means a tax burden of between 20% and 25% of income.

Of course, it's hard to know what any particular individual or family pays in taxes, but according to the IRS tax tables, a single person with $50,000 in taxable income last year would owe $8,694 in federal income taxes, and a married couple filing jointly would owe $6,669.

But these numbers are high because to have a taxable income of $50,000, one's gross income would be higher by at least the personal exemption, which is $3,650, and the standard deduction, which is $5,700 for single people and $11,400 for married couples. Owning a home or having children would reduce one's tax burden further.
Ignorance Is Bliss for the Tea Party Crowd | Capital Gains and Games

According to the JCT, last year's $787 billion stimulus bill, enacted with no Republican support, reduced federal taxes by almost $100 billion in 2009 and another $222 billion this year. The Tax Policy Center, a private research group, estimates that close to 90% of all taxpayers got a tax cut last year and almost 100% of those in the $50,000 income range. For those making between $40,000 and $50,000, the average tax cut was $472; for those making between $50,000 and $75,000, the tax cut averaged $522. No taxpayer anywhere in the country had his or her taxes increased as a consequence of Obama's policies.

It's hard to explain this divergence between perception and reality. Perhaps these people haven't calculated their tax returns for 2009 yet and simply don't know what they owe. Or perhaps they just assume that because a Democrat is president that taxes must have gone up, because that's what Republicans say that Democrats always do. In fact, there hasn't been a federal tax increase of any significance in this country since 1993.

A blog, LuLu?

Seriously?

A blog is actually nothing more than what we do.... comment, an opinion, with absolutely nothing of value contained. Bloggers opine, they are not bound by stats or evidence or anything else. I may disagree with the spin that the media use, but at least it has some (albeit vague) basis in fact.

The only thing you ever do is guess, you moronic child.

You really have no business here, go back to romper room, its more your speed.

Going after my age? :lol:

The last refuge of a man who has no real arguments, no real points, just pointless bullshit.

I'm not going in a circle with you Xeno because we've done this dance too many times for it to be even entertaining anymore.

However, don't say there were no warning signs when the fringe part of the tea party movement takes over the entire movement and you're apart of a movement that is considered fringe.

You are VERY close to getting negged boy.

Appologize for making up lies about what I say and I might let this go.

I'm not apologizing for what is obviously sarcasm. If you didn't have a stick up your ass, maybe you could see that.

That's what I hear from the tea parties at times, that Obama is a Communist Muslim Racist who hates America and Israel and wants to see everyone die in the name of Allah. Oh, and he's a Atheist weak spine idiot. Hell, I'm pretty sure at some point you said he was a Communist Racist who Hates America and Israel.

And you called him a weak spine idiot.

So come to me crying I'm saying lies when I use a mixture of sarcasm with the cold hard truth.

So if you want, go ahead and neg me like a bitch. The fact you think that rep even matters shows what a sad individual you are.

So go ahead useful idiot, neg me and show everyone what kind of individual you are. :thup:

You don't hear jack shit from the TEA parties, you hear it from the media, boy. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back