Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are secretly in control of the world

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Paul McCartney is dead

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
I find the one about the 19 Arabs with box cutters, who managed to sneak past security! Fly commercial aircraft with expert precision, after being kicked out of flight training schools! and hit all but one of their targets while somehow having the good luck of being able to bypass the most heavily funded and fortified defense apparatus in the history of the world!, while it was conducting the same sort of training drills as the Arabs were conducting in REAL LIFE!, and demolishing 3 buildings with only 2 planes! at free fall speed to the ground within record time, with only Kerosene as the main weapon!
Why isn't this on the list, after all it is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

“Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories,” President Bush stated amid increasingly loud accusations that his administration may have allowed the tragic events of 9/11 to occur as a pretext justifying U.S. expansion of armed conflict around the world to allegedly wage war on terrorism. Curiously, most of the “outrageous conspiracy theories” to which he refers incorporate some extremely sound science, logic and witness testimony where the official version is lacking in those critical areas. The following is a rather clever and immensely sarcastic approach to the government's explanation of 9/11 -- which follows a pattern established by the “magic bullet theory” to explain the assassination of JFK and a Ryder truck full of fertilizer and fuel oil to explain the damage at the Murrah federal building in OK City.

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

I find the one about the 19 Arabs with box cutters, who managed to sneak past security! Fly commercial aircraft with expert precision, after being kicked out of flight training schools! and hit all but one of their targets while somehow having the good luck of being able to bypass the most heavily funded and fortified defense apparatus in the history of the world!, while it was conducting the same sort of training drills as the Arabs were conducting in REAL LIFE!, and demolishing 3 buildings with only 2 planes! at free fall speed to the ground within record time, with only Kerosene as the main weapon!

“Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories,” President Bush stated amid increasingly loud accusations that his administration may have allowed the tragic events of 9/11 to occur as a pretext justifying U.S. expansion of armed conflict around the world to allegedly wage war on terrorism. Curiously, most of the “outrageous conspiracy theories” to which he refers incorporate some extremely sound science, logic and witness testimony where the official version is lacking in those critical areas. The following is a rather clever and immensely sarcastic approach to the government's explanation of 9/11 -- which follows a pattern established by the “magic bullet theory” to explain the assassination of JFK and a Ryder truck full of fertilizer and fuel oil to explain the damage at the Murrah federal building in OK City.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yet for all his gum flapping, bitch Jones can't seem to provide one single piece of real evidence that ANY of his bullshit is actually true! We're all suppose to just take him at his word, even though he lies time and time again. :lol: Bitch Jones and the rest of the truthtards are a bunch of paranoid delusion bullshit artists that rather suck at convincing anyone they're actually telling the truth. Hell, I sincerely doubt even THEY believe their bullshit, but how else are they going to convince anyone else to go up against the government? We all know THEY'RE too big a bunch of pussys to actually do what they want others to do. :lol: Hell, they can't even make it out into the light of day without their security blanket made of tin foil.

Wait a minute, FDR was elected in 1932 on a platform to end the recession. Under his leadership in his first two terms the recession turned into a man killing bodies in ditches depression. It's fact. How can you call it a conspiracy? A better example of a conspiracy theory concerning FDR is what? That's right, the Pearl Harbr attack. I'm on the fence at whether FDR invited an attack or his administration is guilty of criminal negligence.

Yet for all his gum flapping, bitch Jones can't seem to provide one single piece of real evidence that ANY of his bullshit is actually true! We're all suppose to just take him at his word, even though he lies time and time again. :lol: Bitch Jones and the rest of the truthtards are a bunch of paranoid delusion bullshit artists that rather suck at convincing anyone they're actually telling the truth. Hell, I sincerely doubt even THEY believe their bullshit, but how else are they going to convince anyone else to go up against the government? We all know THEY'RE too big a bunch of pussys to actually do what they want others to do. :lol: Hell, they can't even make it out into the light of day without their security blanket made of tin foil.

everyone laughs at you...

everyone laughs at you...

And this is exactly the kind of inane bullshit one can expect from truthtards. Not debate. Not evidence their bullshit is true. "Everyone laughs at you....." :rofl:

Conspiracies are common as dust in history.

Hell folks governments are basically conspiracies done openly, but generally with one or more hiddlen agendas.

The only people I find more annoying than people advancing conspiracy theories, are those who dismiss the notion of conspiracy as indicative of some kind mental illness.

While most conspiracy theories are incorrect, to imagine that consiracies are rare in human history is equally silly.

OUR NATION began as a CONSPIRACY, folks.

In point of fact nearly ever time a government changes violently either by revolution or by coupe d etat, there was a real live CONSPIRACY overseeing that event.

Conspiracies are common as dust in history.

Hell folks governments are basically conspiracies done openly, but generally with one or more hiddlen agendas.

The only people I find more annoying than people advancing conspiracy theories, are those who dismiss the notion of conspiracy as indicative of some kind mental illness.

While most conspiracy theories are incorrect, to imagine that consiracies are rare in human history is equally silly.

OUR NATION began as a CONSPIRACY, folks.

In point of fact nearly ever time a government changes violently either by revolution or by coupe d etat, there was a real live CONSPIRACY overseeing that event.

When one has no evidence to back up their theory of a conspiracy, dismisses evidence that disproves their theories, ignores common sense and logic, and blatantly lies in order to promote their theories and advance their anti-government / anti-Jewish / anti-<insert bad guy of choice here> agenda, what do you call it?

I am not in any way claiming anyone who believes in a conspiracy is mentally retarded. I am claiming those who act like what I describe above, which includes almost all 9/11 conspiracy theorists, are seriously mentally deranged. I am not dismissing conspiracies or those who believe in them. I am dismissing those who share the above mentioned traits. I hope the difference is not lost to you.

BTW, don't confuse conspiracy with conspiracy theory. A conspiracy, as you are using the term, is a plot to overthrow a government. That is not the same as a conspiracy theory which is usually a theory that goes against common belief as to what happened and usually involves secret plots by those in power.

Forum List

Back