Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are secretly in control of the world

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Paul McCartney is dead

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
What a tard thing to say...you believe it "so wholeheartedly" because its true. It's like saying 2+2=4.

9/11 moron are tin foil conspiracy loons because there is poor data to back up their arguement

*insert BoC and EOTS rants about 9/11*
People once wholeheartedly believed that the sun rotated around the earth...and those in charge sometimes burned people at the stake that proposed alternative theories. Anyone can write an article that convinces people of their theory, but rational people will look for things that don't confirm what they believe instead of things that only confirm what they believe.

People once wholeheartedly believed that the sun rotated around the earth...and those in charge sometimes burned people at the stake that proposed alternative theories. Anyone can write an article that convinces people of their theory, but rational people will look for things that don't confirm what they believe instead of things that only confirm what they believe.
sounds like you denying the truth

Which conspiracy theory do you find the most ridiculous?
There is no way Elvis even if he didn't die when they said he did would be alive today, they guy ate like crap and the amount a pills he was taking would have destroyed his body along time ago.
Another one that is far fetched is that 2Pac is still alive!

I think the most successful conspiracy theory of all time is the theory of free market capitalism.

It's never existed anywhere on earth yet people insist that if it did, the world would be right as rain.

I think the most successful conspiracy theory of all time is the theory of free market capitalism.

It's never existed anywhere on earth yet people insist that if it did, the world would be right as rain.
:clap2:

Wait. What about that lovely haven called Somalia?

I think that beats out all the others.

:clap2:

Wait. What about that lovely haven called Somalia?

No, that's free market libertarianism.

Capitalism requires capital, which is in rather short supply in Somalia.

I have to tell you, though, my respect for those "pirates" is growing.

We screwed up their water and land and they've decided to find another occupation.

Yar!

JFK was an inside job.

yeah neither that one or 9/11 should be up there.the evidence is overwhelming that those 2 were inside jobs.I would say its a tie between elvis being alive and paul mccartney being dead.the people that believe JFK was an inside job but dont believe in 9/11 can handle the fact that the CIA killed kennedy,that they were behind 9/11 is much more difficult for them to come to grips though since its much more recent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back