Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are secretly in control of the world

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Paul McCartney is dead

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
Aww, that's cute. Rav's branching out to new subforums!

I don't know. Lennon said "Those freaks was right when they said you was dead.":lol:

Despite the fact that so many revile them, I often find that conspiracy theories can provide much-needed comic relief.

My current favorite conspiracy theory is that Agnopostate is leading a secret underground cell composed of the world's most hated pedophiles; Michael Jackson, etc. in an attempt to take over the youth rights movement and next ...... the world!!!!!!!!

JFK was an inside job.

Yeah Elvis shot him. I can't believe all the time wasted on trying to figure out who killed Kennedy. He was followed by one of the worst presidents in history and was shot, so everyone treats him like a god, just like Obama is being treated like a god because everyone assumes he will be completely different from Bush.

My current favorite conspiracy theory is that Agnopostate is leading a secret underground cell composed of the world's most hated pedophiles; Michael Jackson, etc. in an attempt to take over the youth rights movement and next ...... the world!!!!!!!!

no he simply trying to intellectualize sex with children...and you know thats true...

Despite the fact that so many revile them, I often find that conspiracy theories can provide much-needed comic relief.

Conspiriacy theorys spring from optimism.

People create them because they cannot believe that mankind can be so freakin' stupid as it often seems to be.

Sometimes conspiracy theories are right on the money.

Often we cannot KNOW that for sure for a very VERY long time.

Usually we cannot ever know the truth of a matter for sure.

OTOH, often conspiracy theories are just absurd, too.

Elvis isn't dead?

right.

Andrew, meet eots above this post.

Does Fox News or whomever is promoting the idea that FDR prolonging the depression say it was actually a conspiracy? I always thought it was merely ideological revisionism.
i wouldnt know what Fox News is saying
but i dont consider historical fact being a conspiracy

Does Fox News or whomever is promoting the idea that FDR prolonging the depression say it was actually a conspiracy? I always thought it was merely ideological revisionism.
This is probably true. I included it because those that believe it believe it so wholeheartedly...just like the 9/11 troofers. They want to believe and so they do.

I guess the most ridiculous conspiracy theory for me would be the idea that one man with a mac and a crappy minivan is responsible for the death of a few internet forums.

:cuckoo:

What a tard thing to say...you believe it "so wholeheartedly" because its true. It's like saying 2+2=4.

9/11 moron are tin foil conspiracy loons because there is poor data to back up their arguement

*insert BoC and EOTS rants about 9/11*

Forum List

Back