Most ridiculous conspiracies

When you think about it. Might have been a way for his father to stay in the US.

He doesn't look like he has any white blood - to tell the truth.

A light-skinned Aftican-American - but 50% white - no way.

If true - that brings up some other issues.

Didn't Obama claim his father and mother were his NATURAL parents?

I wouldnt even call Obama a light -skinned African American.

Far darker skin than guys like 60s activist Julian Bond from Georgia.

Both his natural parents may have been black - and he was adopted.

He might not even know himself - some adopted kids have no idea that they were adopted.

IMO - there should be a law that adopted kids have to be told by age 5.

Last edited:
Online rumor that Obama was adopted makes since in the same way that the statement that "water flows uphill" or that "Congress will repeal the speed limit on light" makes sense.

When you think about it. Might have been a way for his father to stay in the US.

You are one stupid mothefucker, usually if someone is half black half white the black genes will be dominant, so the person will usually look more black than white. I am half Irish also and I don't look Irish, so shut your fucking mouth. :thup:

You are one stupid mothefucker, usually if someone is half black half white the black genes will be dominant, so the person will usually look more black than white. I am half Irish also and I don't look Irish, so shut your fucking mouth. :thup:

Are you SURE you're half-Irish? SURE of it?!? Perhaps you were adopted. That's the most likely explanation.

i think the one about 9-11 is the most ridiculous one. You know the one about the 19 hijackers with break away box cutters over powering dedicated pilots and crew.
Flying huge commercial airliners, with very poor flying skills unimpeded for a considerable amount of time bypassing a multibillion dollar defense industry apparatus, while they were playing "war games" on the same day as their attack was planned, flying into 2 massive skyscrapers but actually knocking down 3, in record time, and accomplishing 3 first time in history collapses due to fire.
And whats even more ridiculous is we knew they were planning an attack! And did nothing to stop them!
The fact they hit the part of the pentagon that housed all the bean counters at a time when it was announced there were missing trillions at the dod! Was just pure luck too!
But they were quickly identified as they left a trail of incriminating evidence all over the place, and a few of them even survived with their passports!:lol::lol:
Oh and did i mention that the mastermind of all this was said to live in a cave, and his family and our own presidents family, at the time are very well connected since the 1930s or so??
Yeah..ridiculous isn't it?
Talk about ridiculous and wacky!
If ever there was a more ridiculous conspiracy theory, i sure haven't heard of it yet, this beats them all!

best_post_ever!!!

I wouldnt even call Obama a light -skinned African American.

Far darker skin than guys like 60s activist Julian Bond from Georgia.

Both his natural parents may have been black - and he was adopted.

He might not even know himself - some adopted kids have no idea that they were adopted.

IMO - there should be a law that adopted kids have to be told by age 5.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....most ridiculous statement in the history of time....

I think the conspiracy that claims you have evidence to back up your bullshit is the most ridiculous. Many claims you have tons of evidence, yet you can't produce one real piece of evidence. Why is that?

you need to define evidence...but I doubt you are capable

of course parrot is incapable of that.

Incapable of defining evidence?

I am fairly certain that you have no clue what empirical or objective evidence is.

In your signature you have a link to a video that has been thoroughly debunked but ignore it because of your hate for Obama. You don't care about evidence. You couldn't possibly value evidence when you promote a video full of outright lies, misrepresentations, quote mines, and various other logical fallacies galore.

But who cares about evidence when you are demonizing Obama, right?

The man is very vulnerable to criticism using facts, instead of ultra right wing rubbish.

quote=zona;3801778]
1)existenceof bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

3)9/11 was ans inside job

4) paul mccarrtney of the beates was killed in an auto accident

none has any basis of proof whatsoever......................

just watch an hour of glen beck. He comes up with the craziest crap and nothing ever comes true, but he has fans....lots and lots of fans...lol

I like how you are always so specific and support your position with more than just vague empty statements...

Did you get butt-hurt because someone pointed out what an absolute nut-job Glen Beck is?

Do you really need examples of his quackery?

His distortions, outright lies, and whack job conspiracy theories?

quote=zona;3801778]
1)existenceof bigfoot

2)fake moon landings

3)9/11 was ans inside job

4) paul mccarrtney of the beates was killed in an auto accident

none has any basis of proof whatsoever......................

just watch an hour of glen beck. He comes up with the craziest crap and nothing ever comes true, but he has fans....lots and lots of fans...lol

I like how you are always so specific and support your position with more than just vague empty statements...

Did you get butt-hurt because someone pointed out what an absolute nut-job Glen Beck is?

Do you really need examples of his quackery?

His distortions, outright lies, and whack job conspiracy theories?

sure ..do you have any ?

Forum List

Back