Most racist political ad ever?

And let's talk about rap music for a second...

Back in May of 2006, the Wall St. Journal published an article that examines the demographics of who buys rap music. Author Carl Bialik discovered that going by what data-measuring services are out there (namely Mediamark Research Inc., and not SoundScan, who doesn't track racial information, despite assumptions otherwise), as it turns out, the percentage of rap buyers in 1996, 1999 and 2001 were indeed, white. However, Bialik goes on to say that when MRI changed their data collecting methods - asking people to self-identify by race instead of having the collectors make that determination, the number of white consumers was actually 60%.

So a white-run media empire, selling to whites...pushing white stereotypes of what it means to be "black" is what you're defending yourself with? Wow. Shaky ground there.

Are you actually this dumb in real life?
Do you think that black people do not make rap music, listen to rap music, or buy rap music? Do you think rap music originated in Beverly Hills or something?
He cited examples. You on the other hand cited your opinion. Thanks for nothing.
Ahhh. The ever-popular "That's different. Somehow. It just is!" defense.

Which is not what I was doing at all. You keep mischaracterizing my posts and for some dumb reason I keep responding. It's just that your stupidity is jaw-droppingly evident...but yet you still post it.

I'm sorry you had to meet Daveman in my thread. He latches on to non-rightard threads like a tick & won't let go.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had to meet Daveman in my thread. He latches on to non-rightard threads like a tick & won't let go.
We've met in other threads, dumbass. :lol:

If you're afraid of differing viewpoints, I suggest USMB may not be the place for you. But don't make the mistake of feeling that whining will make other people change their behavior to suit you.

Got it?

And let's talk about rap music for a second...

Back in May of 2006, the Wall St. Journal published an article that examines the demographics of who buys rap music. Author Carl Bialik discovered that going by what data-measuring services are out there (namely Mediamark Research Inc., and not SoundScan, who doesn't track racial information, despite assumptions otherwise), as it turns out, the percentage of rap buyers in 1996, 1999 and 2001 were indeed, white. However, Bialik goes on to say that when MRI changed their data collecting methods - asking people to self-identify by race instead of having the collectors make that determination, the number of white consumers was actually 60%.

So a white-run media empire, selling to whites...pushing white stereotypes of what it means to be "black" is what you're defending yourself with? Wow. Shaky ground there.

Are you actually this dumb in real life?
Do you think that black people do not make rap music, listen to rap music, or buy rap music? Do you think rap music originated in Beverly Hills or something?
He cited examples. You on the other hand cited your opinion. Thanks for nothing.

So do you think black people do not make rap music, listen to rap music, or buy rap music? Do you think rap was invented in Beverly Hills? Go ahead, tell us.

If you're afraid of differing viewpoints, I suggest USMB may not be the place for you. But don't make the mistake of feeling that whining will make other people change their behavior to suit you.

Got it?

Daveman, the guy's only looking for a little affirmation for his views. He doesnt need any of that opposition stuff. That's bad karma.

Got it?

Daveman, the guy's only looking for a little affirmation for his views. He doesnt need any of that opposition stuff. That's bad karma.

If I ever get so pathetic I need affirmation from anonymous internet strangers, someone please shoot me in the head. Thanks.

Forum List

Back