Most racist member of USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I nominate Basss52. He cannot accept that Blacks can achieve. Every time a person of dark skin accomplishes something, he must hold it up as something special, for he cannot judge people by their abilities, qualifications, and content of their character, but judges within the context of the color of their skin and places those who achieve 'despite' their race as a shining example of one who broke an inferior standard to which he holds his own kind. This is the worst form or racism, indeed, and I have no doubt that Dr Martin Luther Kin Jr would weep if he had seen what people like Bass and Jesse Jackson have made the civil rights movement into

Last edited:
  • Banned
William Joyce

I disagree. Unlike Charlie, at least Will is honest with himself and others about how he views people of different races.

Honesty doesn't preclude someone from being a vile racist.
I never said otherwise. i just happen to find the dishonest racism against one's own kind that bass and Al Sharpton practice to be the worst, most treacherous, and most harmful

I disagree. Unlike Charlie, at least Will is honest with himself and others about how he views people of different races.

Honesty doesn't preclude someone from being a vile racist.
I never said otherwise. i just happen to find the dishonest racism against one's own kind that bass and Al Sharpton practice to be the worst, most treacherous, and most harmful

Could be...

CRACKERS ******* KIKES DAIGO WOP WETBACK CHINK CAMELFUCKER.

can I get some honorable mention now?

Mr. Bass posts informational articles mainly on racial issues and the homosexual agenda.

They are usually very balanced and well thought out.

dude. sometimes you try WAY to hard to provoke people at USMB. See, you just have to chil out a bit and be smooth like me.

Who is Bass and where can I read some of his posts to form an opinion?

you will find him in any thread on homosexuality or anal sex.

CRACKERS ******* KIKES DAIGO WOP WETBACK CHINK CAMELFUCKER.

can I get some honorable mention now?

Nah, you're just starved for attention :lol:

Besides, you forgot a few
smile_wink.gif

Mr. Bass posts informational articles mainly on racial issues and the homosexual agenda.

They are usually very balanced and well thought out.
coming from a person who has been here awhile and has a rep power of 0!
And who also agrees with garbage he puts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back