Most Racist Countries-2019

What's your point Bootney? Why do white Americans do this? If you had to live with racism here, you wouldn't be talking about Bahrain.

Not sure what the hell is going on in Bahrain Lebanon and India to make them more racist than south africa but it must be some serious shit

Not sure what the hell is going on in Bahrain Lebanon and India to make them more racist than south africa but it must be some serious shit

And so why is South Africa racist?

No idea but the poll said that 61.80% of the people said they had witnessed racism and 19.60% said they wouldn't want a different race living beside them. "Why" wasn't one of the questions.

"Unlike countries like the United States that are founded on the basic principle of cultural differences and a mixing pot,"

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-racist-countries/

The Naturalization Act of 1790. The act states: “any alien, being a free white person,” could apply for citizenship, so long as he or she lived in the United States for at least two years, and in the state where the application was filed for at least a year.

No idea but the poll said that 61.80% of the people said they had witnessed racism and 19.60% said they wouldn't want a different race living beside them. "Why" wasn't one of the questions.

It's probably important to know why about things. Kinda makes you better informed.

What's your point Bootney? Why do white Americans do this? If you had to live with racism here, you wouldn't be talking about Bahrain.
No point. Just an observation.

My observation is, if you lived as a black/non white person you wouldn't be looking for ways to prove how less racist America is. Because your doing this here allows white racists to dismiss their racism and our legit arguments of how it continues.

It's probably important to know why about things. Kinda makes you better informed.

Then take a poll. The link in the OP is based on answers to the two questions asked. I told you South Africa's response rate to those two questions.

Bahrain
Lebenon
India
South Africa
Phillipians

Those round out the top 5.

The U.S. is not even ranked.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-racist-countries/

That can't be right.

That is simply the narrative you have been supporting so much lately.
Why can't it be right?
I thought the U.S. was the most racist country ever to have existed throughout all of time.

Poor IM2.

It must be tough for you living in a country where you can't hate the living hell out of white people without some of them reflecting some of it back on you.

Last edited:
Obviously these people haven't been to China. Holy Cow.

fuckin serious? lol!
Yes I am serious. Because the reply you're going to give back is based on a lie Afrikaners created in order to regain power.

Just kinda shocked. Yet, we didn't pick you for your intelligence. So, it is expected.

I think the real kicker is that people view racism in black white lenses. I assume the racism reportedly witnessed in Lebanon, for instance, is probably embedded in the Jewish-Muslim tensions.

Forum List

Back