Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Yes you did miss it Ima, as ususual. How many times must I tell you that there are two possible bloodless solutions:

One is is for Israel to tell Hamas that from now on, each time they kill an Israeli. Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. The hope is the Palestinian people themselves have enough sense to believe it & prevent Hamas from having them & their families dead.
The other possible bloodless approach is for Israel to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to the indigenous homelands.
Which approach do you like best?
I cannot agree with nor support your bloodbath thinking. But hey, to each their own.

:lmao: At least you're good for a laugh.

So tell us your "bloodless" solution to the conflict again? I think I missed it last time. :lol:

Your first solution involves killing that IS NOT BLOODLESS!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!
How about we tweek your second solution and say the arabs will give free passage to all Israelis back to Europe or wherever they originally came from.

See that? Once again you still just don't get it. The first solution is a proposal to end all killing. And Isarel leaves it up to Hamas to decide if the solution is bloodless or not. What could be more fair?

Yes you did miss it Ima, as ususual. How many times must I tell you that there are two possible bloodless solutions:

One is is for Israel to tell Hamas that from now on, each time they kill an Israeli. Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. The hope is the Palestinian people themselves have enough sense to believe it & prevent Hamas from having them & their families dead.
The other possible bloodless approach is for Israel to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to the indigenous homelands.

So tell us your "bloodless" solution to the conflict again? I think I missed it last time. :lol:

How about we tweek your second solution and say the arabs will give free passage to all Israelis back to Europe or wherever they originally came from.

See that? Once again you still just don't get it. The first solution is a proposal to end all killing. And Isarel leaves it up to Hamas to decide if the solution is bloodless or not. What could be more fair?

So then I'm guessing that you'd think it fair that Iran says to Israel: we'll leave it up to you to leave the area or stay and get nuked, and absolving Iran of mass murder :dunno:

Very good Ima. Absolutely correct. And then Israel has valid reason to nuke Iran. Love your idea.

So then I'm guessing that you'd think it fair that Iran says to Israel: we'll leave it up to you to leave the area or stay and get nuked, and absolving Iran of mass murder :dunno:

Which approach do you like best?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:NOT YOURS:eek::eek:

Well it's NO laughing matter.....so by your statement and equasion the Palestinians could kill over one million Israelis as a percentage of the number of Palestinians already murdered by Israel since 1948.!!!!!:eek:

You are completely:cuckoo:

Thank goodness the Palestinians are a more educated and pragmatic people.

As we speak there are now over 5 million refugees,in surrounding countries,thankfully the UN are ensuring that this intelligent race the Palestinians are being educated in over 700 schools throughout the area.

Hamas will in time negotiate,but by then you will find some other excuse NOT TO.

Na M,...you are a recidivist Zionist........that never wants peace.

I note that you try not to answer me directly........this is the behaviour of the defeated.

I stand predominate........you M are a CURR

theliq:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I cannot agree with nor support your bloodbath thinking. But hey, to each their own.

see above

Last edited:
Very good Ima. Absolutely correct. And then Israel has valid reason to nuke Iran. Love your idea.

One nuke will destroy all of Israel, 10 nukes wouldn't even dent Iran. Good luck. That is, if Israel even has any working nukes. I think Iran is going to beat you to the bomb anyways. :D

Call me all the names you want. All that proves is you lose our debate. :lol:

Which approach do you like best?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:NOT YOURS:eek::eek:

Well it's NO laughing matter.....so by your statement and equasion the Palestinians could kill over one million Israelis as a percentage of the number of Palestinians already murdered by Israel since 1948.!!!!!:eek:

You are completely:cuckoo:

Thank goodness the Palestinians are a more educated and pragmatic people.

As we speak there are now over 5 million refugees,in surrounding countries,thankfully the UN are ensuring that this intelligent race the Palestinians are being educated in over 700 schools throughout the area.

Hamas will in time negotiate,but by then you will find some other excuse NOT TO.

Na M,...you are a recidivist Zionist........that never wants peace.

I note that you try not to answer me directly........this is the behaviour of the defeated.

I stand predominate........you M are a CURR

theliq:eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

see above

Hmmm! Guess this must be do to Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians we hear so much about on this board.

Pecher polls did this one.

This poster suggests (not says) the majority wish to be Israeli.
The pollster's site says, " And a statistically equivalent 39 percent say they would prefer Israeli to Palestinian citizenship".

It goes on to say the poll was conducted with a sample of 500 out of 230,000 Arabs in the area.

Reasons given were "As in the 2010 poll, last month’s respondents offered a variety of mostly practical motives for preferring Israeli citizenship: higher income, better jobs, and a more reliable social safety net, specifically including healthcare, pensions, and disability benefits. "
Other reasons included possible loss of freedom of movement and corruption issues.

Seems fair.

Forum List

Back