Most overrated company in the world

Starbucks success is directly linked to the excesses of Americans that contributed greatly to get us where we are today.

But no it is all Owebama's fault in this Obamanation.

Uhhhh dude, this is the general discussion forum. The politics forum is down the hall, second door on your right. Buzz to get in.

It was a joke, High_Gravity. Emphasis being placed on the word "stop", carried through by the absurdity of drinking brake fluid. Brake = Stop. Boom tish.

Starbucks

I vaguely recall drinkingcoffe beforethey existed - maybe my imagination...........................

Agreed. Way overpriced. I can't believe people go there daily, many just to hang out hoping others will see them doing whatever it is they go to be seen doing.

The coffee shop I used to hang around in HS/college provided a cup of joe with a complimentary refill for $1.00.

Starbucks

I vaguely recall drinkingcoffe beforethey existed - maybe my imagination...........................

Agreed. Way overpriced. I can't believe people go there daily, many just to hang out hoping others will see them doing whatever it is they go to be seen doing.

The coffee shop I used to hang around in HS/college provided a cup of joe with a complimentary refill for $1.00.

They ARE a bit more expensive (as long as you stay away from the specialty dirinks) - and the coffee is way too bitter for my taste. I like Dunkin Donuts coffee much better.

Starbucks

They ARE a bit more expensive (as long as you stay away from the specialty dirinks) - and the coffee is way too bitter for my taste. I like Dunkin Donuts coffee much better.
I agree. Dunkin Donuts is better coffee. Starbucks has more specialty drinks but I'm not a metrosexual so all I really need is coffee.

I agree. Dunkin Donuts is better coffee. Starbucks has more specialty drinks but I'm not a metrosexual so all I really need is coffee.
Yep, a couple years ago, a consumer products company did a blind taste test. The best I remember, it was pretty big, like a few thousand folks. Both McDonalds AND Dunkin' Donuts coffee beat Starbucks.

But I'm a traditionalist too. My coffee comes out of my Bun Coffee maker...black, 2 sugars. LOL

Forum List

Back