Most of Europe Is a Lot Poorer than Most of the United States

I've been watching a lot of stuff about how the soviets drained everything they could from the territory FDR allowed them to take. many places have never recovered. There are places that no longer have people living in them, that survived nazi occupation and the war itself, but not communism.

You can not be an informed adult with critical thinking skills and conclude that a centralized collectivist authority will result in increased prosperity and human happiness.

This is why I can not even entertain a conversation with a liberal unless it's face to face over some beers and I feel compelled to humanize that person. Otherwise they're pathetic mindless drones, absolutely vacuous at best, deliberately treasonous, malicious and criminally despotic at worst.

Thank gawd the too big to fail boys do't have a problem taking out mayday loans and grants to stay afloat all collectively donated by the US taxpayer.

We need to be more like Europe!!

“Most European countries (including Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium) if they joined the US, would rank among the poorest one-third of US states on a per-capita GDP basis, and the UK, France, Japan and New Zealand would all rank among America’s very poorest states, below No. 47 West Virginia, and not too far above No. 50 Mississippi. Countries like Italy, S. Korea, Spain, Portugal and Greece would each rank below Mississippi as the poorest states in the country.”

Most of Europe Is a Lot Poorer than Most of the United States | Daniel J. Mitchell

its always been true AND
before the euro you could live in italy and france for dirt cheap

brits retire to Spain and France because their pound sterling fiats went further ...until the exchange rate kicked em in the ass one year

“Most European countries (including Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium) if they joined the US, would rank among the poorest one-third of US states on a per-capita GDP basis, and the UK, France, Japan and New Zealand would all rank among America’s very poorest states, below No. 47 West Virginia, and not too far above No. 50 Mississippi. Countries like Italy, S. Korea, Spain, Portugal and Greece would each rank below Mississippi as the poorest states in the country.”

Most of Europe Is a Lot Poorer than Most of the United States | Daniel J. Mitchell

And they would be paying -- what -- for health care? And education?

Kick out all the foreign leeches and their anchor babies then maybe we will talk about health care.
They already get healthcare for free..
Free? Obviously you have no idea of taxes in Europe.

Kick out all the foreign leeches and their anchor babies then maybe we will talk about health care.

Health care in Europe may be free, but If you visit a European doctor you are expected to tip him/her as you would a bellhop or a waitress.

Real classy, ain't it?

Health care in Europe may be free, but If you visit a European doctor you are expected to tip him/her as you would a bellhop or a waitress.

Real classy, ain't it?
They tip hair cutters here which is just as dumb..

Real classy, ain't it?

Yeah that's not true. The doctors I mean.

I tip my hair stylist well. She deserves it for making me look this good. Besides, you can't sue your hair stylist for malpractice.

Real classy, ain't it?

I tip my hair stylist well. She deserves it for making me look this good. Besides, you can't sue your hair stylist for malpractice.
I stopped going to them when they couldn't put hair back on top of my head...

Real classy, ain't it?

I stopped going to them when they couldn't put hair back on top of my head...

I can tell you this, although it seems obvious --- NEVER go to a barber who doesn't speak English and looks himself like a drowned rat. That's the only time I ever wore a hat.

Forum List

Back