Most of blame goes to Bush for financial crisis

Yes, it sure seems like a last ditch, short sighted power grab.
I don't think it's last ditch. From what I understand from the Senate's questioning of the Fed yesterday about the bailout, the Fed has been working on this bailout plan for a couple of months at the least.

Eliot Spitzer - Predatory Lenders' Partner in Crime - washingtonpost.com

This article was written in February. The Bush administration prevented states from protecting their citizens from predatory lenders.

What exactly is Bush trying to do?

Again another thing I heard on NPR or Air America or Nova M Radio about 4 months ago.

Ravi, you rule.

How can these republicans/conservatives call the media liberal. Ravi, you just did a better job than CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC and CBS combined.

They have all those liberal reporters and none of them found this information, but Ravi did? Tell us your secrets. :lol::eusa_pray::eusa_clap: please!

Again another thing I heard on NPR or Air America or Nova M Radio about 4 months ago.

Ravi, you rule.

How can these republicans/conservatives call the media liberal. Ravi, you just did a better job than CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC and CBS combined.

They have all those liberal reporters and none of them found this information, but Ravi did? Tell us your secrets. :lol::eusa_pray::eusa_clap: please!
Waterboarding really works!

Forum List

Back