Most Muslims are moderate is bull.

Keep in mind that ISIS has an army of fanboi's online who would go out of their way to spam a poll like this, and that the overwhelming majority of people in countries where ISIS is active and their neighbors do not have internet access.

try again oldschnook-----the poll was done in Arabic and it
canvased SUNNIS-----from all sorts of places including west north Africa and Balkan states-----I am surprised that 19% voted "no"--------you don't know any muslims----do you?

Keep in mind that ISIS has an army of fanboi's online who would go out of their way to spam a poll like this, and that the overwhelming majority of people in countries where ISIS is active and their neighbors do not have internet access.

canvased SUNNIS-----from all sorts of places including west north Africa and Balkan states-----I am surprised that 19% voted "no"--------you don't know any muslims----do you?
Yes I'm sure that 80% of the muslims being slaughtered and raped by ISIS support ISIS. Good grief religious hatred know no bounds. :rolleyes:

It didn’t ‘canvas’ anyone. It was an internet poll done on Al Jazeera – not exactly a news source that I would trust or has a moderate fan base.

It didn’t ‘canvas’ anyone. It was an internet poll done on Al Jazeera – not exactly a news source that I would trust or has a moderate fan base.

kinda silly answer------based on the WORD "canvas" -----the poll involved persons of the SUNNI persuasion who read and write Arabic--------most of the people of the sunni persuasion who read and write Arabic ----SUPPORT ISIS -------anyone who is surprised at that out come is REALLY AN IDIOT-----or who tries to use sophistry to EXPLAIN IT AWAY-----is a REAL JERK

Forum List

Back